The online racing simulator
Rarest Mass Produced Cars / Models
(53 posts, started )
Quote from Gutholz :http://ipocars.com/imgs/a/b/l/e/e/chrysler__pt_cruiser_2_2_crd_diesel_cruise_control_navi__3_2004_1_lgw.jpg
Chrysler PT Cruiser
can get them quite cheap but they are still rare on the streets because not very popular. (at least in germany)

i recently saw one with fake wood paneling on the side
im glad they are so rare... 2nd worse eyesore on the roads behind the multipla

Quote from bmwe30m3 :What impresses me is that Fiat multipla sold more then 1 unit.

ther logic is simple there
the chances of having 2 multiplas in the same neighbourhood are incredibly small
if youre the only person in said neibourhood that owns a multipla youre the only person in said neighbourhood that doesnt have to see the car from the ouside
=> buying a multipla is the best option you have to ensure the contuing fucntion of your eyesight
But the multipla came with extra expenses that weren't mentioned in the dealership, paper bags for example.
Multipla will become a cult. Not everyone can say that they drive the most ugliest car of mankind

I always give thumbs up to the Multipla drivers
I always think the Multipla looks like you can swap out the passenger compartment to make it into a van, a pickup, etc.
PT cruisers should all be recycled. Well, smart roadster, never got an opportunity to even sit in one, but they appear to be quite funny. But if they have the same stupid transmission the normal smart has, then it's a big no-no.
Rare because few people were stupid enough to buy one.
Attached images
prowler.jpg
Or the slightly more acceptable Chrysler Crossfire.
Attached images
800px-Chrysler_Crossfire_Red_Coupe2.JPG
800px-Chrysler_Crossfire_coupe_black_NC.jpg
PT cruiser and the Crossfire are pretty common for me.

Smart Roadster like someone mentioned would definetetly fit and the Smart ForFour didn't sell well here either and is also very rare.
The Prowler is awesome,despite it's rarity.

I remember seeing a few Smart Roadsters and ForFours in Portugal when I was there about 8 years ago.

What about a Lancer Evolution 1.

I have yet to see one to date in person.
TBH, I've only seen one.. and it was white.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :

I was actually behind one of these during my commute about a month ago. I thought it was one of the oddest vehicles I've ever seen. It was that same color too.
Quote from Zipppy :TBH, I've only seen one.. and it was white.

Surely that will be a future collectable.
Got to drive a smart forfour, a pretty cool little car, minus its awful transmission.
Quote from KiRmelius :Got to drive a smart forfour, a pretty cool little car, minus its awful transmission.

The Roadster has the same transmission. Which sucks, because that ruins the whole car.
The funny thing is someone on my street just got a Smart forfour yesterday and got the Brabus version, i have new found respect for that car lol.
Quote from Forbin :I was actually behind one of these during my commute about a month ago. I thought it was one of the oddest vehicles I've ever seen. It was that same color too.

Only seen 3 of these in the past few years. Great example of "Hey i think the kid's will love this even though it's around the same price of a 370z convertible." Thanks!

Crossfire's and prowler's are amazingly cool too even with their gripes and public disapproval. A all black crossfire looks friggin amazing dog-pooping stance aside.
Lancia Thesis:

I don´t know how many have been produced, but I´ve read somewhere that around 70 have been registered in Germany. Probably by dealers only, looking at that thing and how ugly it is. But I have seen one "in the wild" once.
I saw one here too. I was like - what the hell ist that? Oh,Lancia,ok then...
In the old days Lancia made great cars though...
Yes,Delta Integrale was my childhood dreamcar,but in 90ties they changed designer or something,I guess...
Quote from buedi :Lancia Thesis:

Kinda easy to spot at least one every day here in Italy, but yeah, only in Italy

Quote from Eclipsed :Yes,Delta Integrale was my childhood dreamcar,but in 90ties they changed designer or something,I guess...

No, they probably changed boss, they're the ones who tell designers what to do.
Quote from buedi :Lancia Thesis:

I don´t know how many have been produced, but I´ve read somewhere that around 70 have been registered in Germany. Probably by dealers only, looking at that thing and how ugly it is. But I have seen one "in the wild" once.

ive seen this couple of times...might be ahead of its time...100 years or so
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :might be ahead of its time...100 years or so

In 30ties it would be ahead of it's time,but not now...

Rarest Mass Produced Cars / Models
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG