The online racing simulator
Wow- my god. My heart is all aflutter!

This is the friendliest online community i've ever been involved with. The internet can be such a nasty place, but you guys are making it a wonderful place... thankyou.

PS, I won't vote for myself, as I think that's a bit rich...

Again, Jakg thanks- I'm really touched... but you should probably save your money you know!
yeee haa am on the votes list
#53 - Jakg
done, although i am not sure what to put for faster
A link to the locked thread? Good question though

Go Jovadzic, go!
:static: :static: :static: :static:
#55 - Jakg
Quote from K.David :A link to the locked thread? Good question though

Go Jovadzic, go!
:static: :static: :static: :static:

if i do that im not sure if this thread will become mk 2 of that, which is what i dont want
My vote goes to Electrik Kar, his work is amazing
#57 - Jakg
Quote from wark :Yucko. :flamed:

im not even going there after the threads ive seen!

EDIT - Lemme just add a incase you thought that i thought you were serious
I'll vote for Electrik Kar because i need some good textures.
Definately Electrik Kar.
#60 - Jakg
Quote from joshdifabio :Definately Electrik Kar.

7 voted for the person that gives me 2 fps at blackwood!
Quote :7 voted for the person that gives me 2 fps at blackwood!

With the full version I could give you 2 fps on all the other tracks as well!
#62 - Jakg
Quote from Electrik Kar :With the full version I could give you 2 fps on all the other tracks as well!

yay! ok, in all seriousness i absolutely addore your sky for BL1!
Quote from Jakg :yay! ok, in all seriousness i absolutely addore your sky for BL1!

looks like a have to pull off a big and good looking skin to get some votes.
Quote :looks like a have to pull off a big and good looking skin to get some votes.

Or you could try coding some nice dynamic weather and reflective tarmac as a cool mod. That would get my vote!!
Quote from Electrik Kar :Or you could try coding some nice dynamic weather and reflective tarmac as a cool mod. That would get my vote!!

i got s2 now thanks to tristancliffe as you can see look under my name.
Beautiful...
REVOLTING AND SCARY

So you couldnt have just used a poll for this?
MonkOnAHotTinRoof should be crucified for using .net otherwise i would have voted for him :P

seriously, despite the fact i really hate .net i think people that develops things for lfs deserve respect and making an insim/outsim/outgauge lib/sdk is a great effort, so +1

for second place (almost at 1st) Electirk Kar, because his centralised database for lfs mods is a good thing (he offer storage and bandwidth, wich are not free...).
Quote from whitey6272 :jakg, 15 pound to them isn't what it is to a 15 year old, i think you should keep your money.

sorry for teh double post but jakg IS a 15 year old LOL
Quote from Honey :MonkOnAHotTinRoof should be crucified for using .net otherwise i would have voted for him :P

seriously, despite the fact i really hate .net i think people that develops things for lfs deserve respect and making an insim/outsim/outgauge lib/sdk is a great effort, so +1

He already has a licence now. :shhh:

Quote from Spudster :sorry for teh double post but jakg IS a 15 year old LOL

Ehm..yes, thats why he wrote it, I think.
Quote :for second place (almost at 1st) Electirk Kar, because his centralised database for lfs mods is a good thing (he offer storage and bandwidth, wich are not free...).

That doesn't sound like me. All i'm doing is making textures and uploading them to Rapidshare! lol

edit:- Maybe you mean Highsider9
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=8785
#72 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :REVOLTING AND SCARY

So you couldnt have just used a poll for this?

not when people would be suggesting people to add to the poll, no!
#73 - Jakg
updated the first post with a little something ;D
#74 - wark
Here's my vote for Electrik Kar

I want a döner.
#75 - Jakg
looks like Electric Kar might be getting a license, ill say that the comp closes on august the 1st, ok?

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG