The online racing simulator
TeamBlock
(13 posts, closed, started )
TeamBlock
I raced three members today, if you were there you know who I was with the red Block09 xfg. My question is simple: What are the requirements to join?
Quote from Texpelt88 :I raced three members today, if you were there you know who I was with the red Block09 xfg. My question is simple: What are the requirements to join?

The requirements are zero Maybe be little good in drifting. Join Our FB Page. Then we can talk afterward
wow, Kent nice to see you back

If anyone doesn't remember legendary Team Block, search some of threads started by Kentis123
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :wow, Kent nice to see you back

If anyone doesn't remember legendary Team Block, search some of threads started by Kentis123

HAHAHAHAHA, I have changed now
"Team Block Ken Block Stars"
Quote from kentis123 :The requirements are zero Maybe be little good in drifting. Join Our FB Page. Then we can talk afterward

Okay, went to link by phone... Can't "like" or do anything. And Drifting? Ouch, now that's my weekness. But Rallycross, and if GP has a good day, I'm fast for a demo. I usually average about 1min 12.5secs, fastest was a 1:11:37 I think (France Pro Crash server) in the XFG. I'm not doing this to join leagues and win championships (unless told to do so), but more promote your team in servers I know.

I know, probably not the most "typical" type of job application. I'm good, once out of HS maybe buy S2 and go farther, not great. But I'm a team player when it comes to racing and try to respect everybody. And as I recall, I think I had a small rivalry going against y'all those races.
Quote from Texpelt88 :For TeamBlock, something to do really.

Made this XRG Skin.
Reviving this thread to let you know that you're all a bunch of immature wankers after pleading to a server admin for 10 minutes asking for your friends to be unbanned, to which you then promptly votebanned everyone on the server once the admin leaves.

Go away, LFS doesn't need kids like you.
Give it to them, Jack!
Quote from mcintyrej :Reviving this thread to let you know that you're all a bunch of immature wankers after pleading to a server admin for 10 minutes asking for your friends to be unbanned, to which you then promptly votebanned everyone on the server once the admin leaves.

Go away, LFS doesn't need kids like you.

They fakin joined tbo league server (genr) and scrwd few laps,drifting around.

Ban them from every server, they should drift alone in offline modus.
Cool team, can I join?
TeamBlock are now deleted
This thread is closed

TeamBlock
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG