The online racing simulator
Srw-s1
(4 posts, started )
Srw-s1
New guy here. I cannot get my wheel to work. It shows up on the screen, but dosent seem to be reqignized. I use iRacing(too expensive and limited), and Simracing(too many web problems). I would really like to try this site. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks
did you update your drivers?
Quote from the flyinmech :New guy here. I cannot get my wheel to work. It shows up on the screen, but dosent seem to be reqignized. I use iRacing(too expensive and limited), and Simracing(too many web problems). I would really like to try this site. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

What do you mean by "shows up but not recognized"

Did you try assigning the axis, unlocking and locking it etc to calibrate??
Quote from the flyinmech :New guy here. I cannot get my wheel to work. It shows up on the screen, but dosent seem to be reqignized. I use iRacing(too expensive and limited), and Simracing(too many web problems). I would really like to try this site. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm not booted into windows, so I can't check for sure, but if I remember correctly my SRW-S1 just needed the axis assigned.

Make sure you select wheel/joystick from the options > control menu, and assign accordingly on the Axis/FF tab, and it should just work LFS won't auto-detect the SRW-S1 and set it all up for you.

Srw-s1
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG