The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2013 Round 3: Race Discussion
Round 3, Westhill Grand Prix.

Date: 31 May 2013
Time: Qualifying 19:05 UTC (20 Minutes) Race 19:40 UTC
Race Distance: 37 laps+1 formation lap (90 minute maximum time limit)
Car: Formula XR (FOX)
Course: Westhill International (WE1)
Weather: Cloudy Sunset
Wind: None
Attached images
WE1.png
#2 - J@tko
~95% full throttle
On saturday? wat
Quote from prOmo_LTU :On saturday? wat

Deko just failed at copypasta editing again, nothing to be worried about.
I’ve corrected the copy&paste mistakes here and in the LFSCART Race Discussion thread, you’re welcome deko
#6 - J@tko
Thanks, internet.
Meh, so BORING combo. Made tons of mistakes from lack of concentration, which cost me better place. Still had good race with some guys, like Gav, mr. Lemmens and some others, top10 was my optimistic dream, which came true.
The tracker has UTF8 bugs
Start and early laps was a mess - cars all over the track,3 and sometimes 4 wide. Was lifting pretty often just to not join the bunch. The caution of course eliminated any fuel issues,so flat out all the race. Just too bad that left tyres started to lose grip massively after 2/3 of race,could beat my online PB and not just repeat,still my hotlap is the only time under 1:34...
Anyway - made into top half,not bad race for me,got away from followers and could not catch anyone ahead,so 7th is really my place,but it's an easy track with FOX,FO8 will be pretty much a nightmare for me...
If I can do laps in FO8, anyone can do laps in FO8.
Of course anyone can make laps,the problems starts when you start to push the limits...
Well, at least I'll save evryone the embarassment of finishing last tomorrow.
Zdeněk Cagaš

Great spelling by the tracker
I always run into problems when I do the export to csv from my spreadsheet on my Mac. I had that up quicker, so I used that for the tracker shit. I blame TextEdit I'll mend it for the official results.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, at least I'll save evryone the embarassment of finishing last tomorrow.

Just enjoy it, great to see you racing
Deko: it's probably because OS X will try to export in UTF8, where windows will use a Windows code page instead and then the page uses UTF8.

It's being bunged up in PHP somewhere.

Also Jason, thanks. It's my first LFS event in like 4 years, and my first serious event in an open wheel car. I just hope I don't crash anyone.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Zdeněk Cagaš

Great spelling by the tracker

I was wondering since when i am hungarian.

LFSCART Light Series 2013 Round 3: Race Discussion
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG