The online racing simulator
[v1.4.3] LFS Vehicle Alarm
(142 posts, started )
Quote from Ripley :Never ever have valuable files/folders directly on the desktop!!
Just keep shortcuts to them...

I guess it's too late now

Yeah its because my downloads go the the desktop and I downloaded the insim example to edit and start from that, just never moved it into the usual project folder

Quote from T3charmy :http://www.piriform.com/recuva
Normally Recuva works for me, not sure why its not too good for you :/

It would recover some things but others were overwritten and un-recoverable
Ouch!
Quote from DavidTiger :It would recover some things but others were overwritten and un-recoverable

ahh, man that really sucks... Kind of surprised you don't have a back up of it on a flash drive or something...
Great Application, perfect for cruise!
It doesn't work.
Just downloaded v1.4.3 and it works perfectly fine online with 0.6B
Default InSim port is 29999 so ingame type /insim 29999 and then open the alarm app.
Alarm
Hi
i have the problem because it says Admin password does not match insim host password!
Plz replay ASAP!
Thanks, kyle-caz

D:\Apps\Google Drive\for kyle\Alarm problem.gif
Quote from DavidTiger :Lost the source (again) lol... Stupid me accidentally deleted the folder on the desktop instead of another folder.. and that folder contained program sources and other website stuff

I have absolutely no motivation to start it from scratch (again)... It was a pretty cool/fun thing to have on cruise servers but I don't think I'll be programming it again.

So for that reason I'll give permission to anyone who would like to 'copy' this idea and create an alarm program themselves

If you just deleted to the recycle bin then you may be able to retrieve it lol
Found a solution:elefant:, it's called magic un-eraser.
Dude that was in June 2011
The source is long gone, and I have no time to re-create it. Its not that useful xD

Plus its just a simple script that detected movement via outgauge or memory manipulation
then ran through a loop to sound the horn and lights
After 30s , i have a loads of errors and it crashs :

I just downloaded 1.4.3 and tried it on 0.6E and its working fine

So it may be your ports or different versions of the app or lfs.. idk its obviously doing something wrong to get kicked off by wouldblock then reconnect and error even more xD
not working for me
i can enable and disable
it wil piep 1 and 2 times
but thats all
if you hit it nothing is happening
when i start it op it says
InSim - TCP : LFS Car Alarm
so thats is working fine
I have a porblem. First it says when i open program admin password didnt match or something like that but it works in server the beep thing but not when someone hits my car ? plz help
Quote from m4ccy :
make sure it says game admin and with no other words next to it, click save and restart lfs.

It dosnt work anyways it says the same .. :///
Quote from DavidTiger : Thanks for that

V1.2 Uploaded To 1st Post..

Added changable handbrake button- for those who changed from default

-David!

EDIT: sorry Zonda.. I forgot about the light thing I'll add it later today and upload

Got it worked when i did one more thing thanks
It working on the server that it enable my larm but WHen someone hits my car nothing happends

[v1.4.3] LFS Vehicle Alarm
(142 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG