The online racing simulator
progress check
(39 posts, started )
1m00.68 after 1195 laps, but I think I was in the low 1m01's after much much much less than that. That last few tenths always take the longest time
1:02.93 @ 184 laps

Not bad for me. IMO all corners on club are alright, i've never has a problem with them. Just a case of working out the braking points. The last corner i workd out a while ago. Go down into 2nd or 3rd gear and add some throttle but enough to make the corner, not to spin then when you get to the small tyre stacks on the left, floor it / shift into 2nd if your in 3rd and floor it. Works a charm
thanks for feedback, very interesting read this morning.

p.s. iv only has lfs just over a month, but i only got a wheel a few days ago so im still getting to grips with things atm.
You use 2nd gear on that combo?
ok im at a loose end now. i cant seem to improve at all?

can anyone give me any advice for that track? anything at all. please. you can have a choc chip cookie?
Attached images
chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg
Do you lift for the 1st chicane? If yes, find a way to get through it with full throttle.

I did this, too. When I was told, you can drive it without lifting off throttle, I didnt believe it. But it is possible. It improved my lap time more than half a second.
#32 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :ok im at a loose end now. i cant seem to improve at all?

can anyone give me any advice for that track? anything at all. please. you can have a choc chip cookie?

i dont know anything about the track, but upload a replay and ill take a look!
Quote from Captain Slow :what i meant was, if anybody can remember if they where around that time after roughly the same amount of practice. my apologiese. i should have been more clear in what i meant.

I think I was at about the same time after that many laps, Captain, if it makes you feel any better.
Hmm, me needs more practise: 1:02.45 after 44 laps. Before the patch... I first looked at my XFR lap (1:07.56, 33 laps) and I was like "wtf"

Gotta get it under 1:02...
And 1:01.63 with 65 laps. Could get it under 1:01, last corner wasn't anything special
Quote :i dont know anything about the track, but upload a replay and ill take a look!

ok i did a lap for you. obviously the time will be slower because it was a standing start. *one cookie for jakg*
Attached images
chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg
Attached files
test.spr - 15.1 KB - 272 views
#37 - Jakg
Quote from Captain Slow :ok i did a lap for you. obviously the time will be slower because it was a standing start. *one cookie for jakg*

erm, wtf was with the throttle under braking? its at 25%! be gentler wit the car, aparently you can take the 1st chicane at full speed, and brake later, you brake, then accelerate cos you braked to early then brake again!
Quote :erm, wtf was with the throttle under braking? its at 25%! be gentler wit the car, aparently you can take the 1st chicane at full speed, and brake later, you brake, then accelerate cos you braked to early then brake again!

ok. ill try and get out of bad habits. and controll my feet better. :P
muhahahaha i love you all

im better now. slghtly. put prectice makes perfiect like they say. hehe. *starts jumpin round the house*

progress check
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG