The online racing simulator
SAVAGE Setup Stealer
(15 posts, started )
SAVAGE Setup Stealer
Well, there's been some discussion lately of setup extractors and stuff and we finally decided to be straight-forward about this thing and reveal our way to steal setups.
The program is used only (afaik) inside our team, and even within our team only few people knew about the existence of this program. When the discussion about setup extractor
things started, we shared this to all team and.. Flame lost his temper. And after two weeks of crisis in our team we decided to destroy the program and stop cheating.

I recorded one occasion when I downloaded troy's setups just before Round 1 of NEC. So, the video is in YouTube so you can see it yourself.

The biggest apologies to troy, won't happen again.

E: For those whose IQ barely reaches 50, who still think this thing is real, it's not. Happy summer everybody! <3
Yeah Frame told me that he created this long ago, I was quite disappointed on Frame...
interesting...

E: and Flame was mad at me because of my extractor :P
E2: checked vid
I'm pretty surprised at the bandwidth speed from Troy. Like 3 MB/s. Not bad uplink Mr. Leu has.
Respect - ruined. I'll call you Sewage simracing from now.
iSEPTIC SIM RACING
so legal?
So.. can anyone send me troy's setup?
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Rather deleteing this post before it ends again in a LFS forum war because it might be &quot;offensive&quot; to some teams th
-
(Feuerdrache) DELETED by Feuerdrache : Rather deleteing this post before it ends again in a LFS forum war because it might be &quot;offensive&quot; to some teams th
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Rather deleteing this post before it ends again in a LFS forum war because it might be &quot;offensive&quot; to some teams th
Not sure if stupid or sarcasm.
Quote from Feuerdrache :The teams mentioned by you still used a setup extractor program to gather setups from other competitors

To what are your 'facts' based on? I believe or at least I thought that there was only a couple of teams that even knew this kind of programmes are possible before start of 2013. Of course nowadays everyone uses them on old mprs (and I don't see anything wrong in it, this is equality) but I guess you were talking about time before the extractor was uploaded to youtube.

And why would i.e core have always practiced online on public servers if it was known that there's such kind of program anyway?
Mr DingleBury:

Did you actually watch the video?
Awaiting james's reaction
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123 : Yawn. Enjoy your weekend.
Whats the point of this thread anyways ?

SAVAGE Setup Stealer
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG