The online racing simulator
EBU Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö
(37 posts, started )
So 3 of my favourite songs came in the bottom 3.
Same thing with us... Although our song was total bs! Only good thing was the looks of the singer
Quote from TexasLTU :Gratulerer Denmark

I'm so puzzled that none of the usual countries (UK, Ireland, Georgia, even almighty brother country Latvia) gave us barely a point, I guess it is time to withdraw.

At least your country made it to finals... not as Latvia, which was last in the 2nd semi-final
Quote from Rappa Z :Now the real question is, why aren't we talking about this?

because they didn´t make it to the eurovision....
*though I honestly believe that they should have been representing estonia in eurovision.
Quote from TexasLTU :Gratulerer Denmark

I'm so puzzled that none of the usual countries (UK, Ireland, Georgia, even almighty brother country Latvia) gave us barely a point, I guess it is time to withdraw.

*Tillykke Danmark*

we won something that costs 120+millions
Quote from Dennis93 :we won something that costs 120+millions

What a shame. Sad that any rich country like Greece didn't won.
Quote from TypeRacing :What a shame. Sad that any rich country like Greece didn't won.

Lol. Oh that sarcasm... And yeah.. Congrats to Denmark on that win. Pretty deserved. A good song. But I would rather have seen UK, Norway, Hungary or Sweden (yes, AGAIN) winning.
I like the part where that song only has 2 lines of lyrics.
Russia: Azerbaijan's Eurovision snub 'outrageous'

Quote :Sergei Lavrov said the points had been "stolen" from Russia's Dina Garipova and "this outrageous action will not remain without a response".
Azerbaijan's President Ilham Aliyev has ordered an inquiry into how its votes for Russia apparently went missing.

Singing competitions: Supr Srs Bznz.
Azerbaijan go home, you're drunk
Best song won so everybody should be happy
Quote from N Gin :Best song won so everybody should be happy

Huh? Last time I checked Denmark one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG