The online racing simulator
Why...? (Did you close the other thread and are WKD members unbanned)
You closed the other thread haha

Where is the explanation? I think the community have a right to know why WKD have been able to get back into the game and start DDOSing servers again.

We just want to know WHY. Let us know before silencing threads..

https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=83180
you mad bro?
Quote from schmidt oner :you mad bro?

Just curious. I just pity you.

Quote from zeugnimod :Because they don't deserve any attention.

That makes no sense. They are unbanned because they don't deserve attention? What kind of logic is that haha?
LFS is very active these days... what's going on?
maybe provide replays, so we can get exact usernames...

and they are not unbanned, they are just using different accounts
Wkd is awsome!
I can just ban WKD people to my permanent ban list! When they do they get banned then search they IP and as last sending a big virus!
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :one screenshot have 39 conns while other have 42

Yeah every time I pasted in paint and went back something else happened which I wanted to screenshot... I couldn't keep up ! A couple of them left while the DDOS started. Its seconds between each screenshot (A minute at most maybe?) Regardless...

TC has now been offlined...
You still haven't answer my question there, why are you hidding? For all we know you might be one of them just trolling here?
they wont be allowed back on lfs, only lfs they can have WKD on now is the hacked version, if they do appear on normal lfs the server will only get shut down again.
Quote from sermilan :You still haven't answer my question there, why are you hidding? For all we know you might be one of them just trolling here?

Because I do not want to be a target and any servers I visit to therefore be targeted.
When this WKD BS will end...
LTC is now down...

Quote from Eclipsed :When this WKD BS will end...

It almost had. Its been a nice peaceful couple of weeks (almost).
You are talking about some sad kids, who haven't got much to do, have a few computer skills and no outlet for their imagination. So all they can think of to do is mess up things for other people. It brings no benefit to them, other than the attention they receive and the satisfaction of watching others trying to deal with the mess they make. They made "something" happen, which made their life more interesting for half an hour or so. These threads are part of their attention. If they got no attention at all, they would eventually get bored.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG