The online racing simulator
Favorite game (not lfs or other racing sims)
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

#3 - CSF
Here is my list (random order) :

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
Diablo II
Return To Caslte Wolfenstein
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
Max Payne (first one)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth
Serious Sam First & Second Encounter
Call of Juarez and CoJ: Bound in Blood
Half Life series
Witcher series
Red Faction (first one)
The Elder Scroll series
NFS: Porsche
Fallout 3 (i've been always watching my brother playing Fallout I and II as i was kid and i loved it but i couldn't force myself to play it cause i didn't like gameplay solutions :facepalm
Operation Flashpoint (first one)
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Cultures 2
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Aliens vs Predator 2
Deus Ex (first one)
Hidden&Dangerous 2
The I of The Dragon
Unreal Tournament and UT2003/2004
Quake III Arena

Something older:
Great Gianna Sisters for C64
Fist 2 For C64
The Last Ninja for C64

Thats from the top of my head - there are few games titles i can't remind myself right now but i remember i really liked to play them
#6 - Sobis
Damn I can't post my favourite game as it's against the rules

Oh well, the games I like will do fine I guess.
Kerbal Space Program
Minecraft
World of Tanks
In order

Arma 2
Company of Heroes
CS:S
Minecraft
Killing Floor
Quote from CheerioDM :Have you played Max Payne 2 or 3?

Sure i did - i even have Max Payne 3 collectors edition
I didn't like 2nd so much - it have good story (as all Rockstar games) but i don't know why im not so convinced to it
3rd damn eye candy but too much like GTA (level where You have to sneak into docks and save Fabiana - i gues it was "alive if not exactly well" chapter and then is the sequence where You chase Serrano on a boat - and this is the place where this game recalls so much to GTA - but as a game (considered sepatrate to previous ones) it's great
Best games i've ever played are Eve Online, Age of Empires; Conquerors and Sensible Soccer on Amiga. I remeber playing a Final Fantasy game on an older playstation game years ago that i thought was good but can't remember which one.

I don't play much anymore but unfortunately still have active accounts on Eve online trying to get 200 mill sp's before I give up on it or die, whichever comes first.
bf3
Allthough I currently have newer releases with better,shinier graphics n'stuff of these games,I still like more the gameplay of these: Civilization 4 and GTA:SA. Also I like quakelive.com,but haven't played it since I don't have a proper internet... And for a sake of nostalgy,I have also NES emulator with hundreds of roms.
At least the tire physics looks pretty advanced.
Quote from Bose321 :At least the tire physics looks pretty advanced.

Are you blind? There obviously aren't any tyre physics at all. People these days.
Quote from pärtan :Are you blind? There obviously aren't any tyre physics at all. People these days.

Are you blind? That obviously was sarcasm. People these days.
Some quality games discussion here!

On PC I mostly just play Dota2 and LFS. I play on android a lot when I'm not sitting on the computer though, and since it's hard to find good android software/games, here's some you'll want to consider. If you know of any gems that I didn't mention, please post.

I play on Samsung Galaxy S2. Out of these only Osmos makes my phone warm up a bit while playing these games. The others will likely perform well with a slower phone too. First the free ones:

Zookeeper Battle
Traffic Panic
Prepare to pay a pound or two if you get hooked up on explosions
Winter Walk
Sudoku 10'000 by 1gravity
Best sudoku app I've found so far. If you like Simple Sudoku on the PC, this is what you want.
Hexwalk
Netwalk with hex grid and nice looking graphics. Just try it.

Then there are some you might want to pay for.

EDGE
Demo linked for you, won't do a sales pitch
Osmos
Demo linked again. This one is not a game for those 2 minutes you have nothing to do waiting for the train. It's more for the 100 mile train ride when you want a nice little slow-action realtime puzzle game. Bring headphones for great soundtrack.
Flight Control
Demo. Do not accept cheap copies, NAMCO Bandai is the one.
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery
This one's an art game tbh. It's like an interactive fairytale with great visuals and soundtrack. See trailer.
Another World
A game in great art style and atmosphere, but this one is actually hard in difficulty like the original in 1991. Some puzzle, some action. No language barrier at all.
Plants vs Zombies
PC casual classic on android.
Super Hexagon
This is the gem of all mobile games. Fantastic art style, awesome soundtrack that works perfect even on phone speaker, simple controls, addictive but not in the way that you would play it 30 minutes straight. In fact, your first game will probably last about 3-5 seconds. My best is still under 40 seconds in the easiest difficulty.
My most-played games for the past year

World Of Tanks
Minecraft
Just Cause 2
Pretty much all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games.
Chivalry - medieval warfare
World of Tanks
Star Trek Online
Pokemon Leaf Green (On my phone)
I'll add Mass Effect to my list. This series passed me by entirety the first time round but I got for £2.75 on Steam last week and am hooked - the best thing is there's still two games to go after this one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG