The online racing simulator
Big problem server
(18 posts, started )
Big problem server
Hello iam hosting server in DEDI host from my computer. 1 really big problem. I cant join server from the server list it is showing in the list but when iam trying to conect it says : Host not found on master list or something like that. But if i go back and take Join specifik host and join server that way it works propperly. I really need help with this to get people in

// Thanks david
To acces your own server you can't search it from LFS itself. You may use server's name or 127.0.0.1 IP.

You can check if it listed correctly throught LFSworld.
YE its not there. But what to do then?
Pick lan connection:
And then write ip: 127.0.0.1 (this is your local ip)
If you have a admin password write it in "password"
Lan connection? I really ned a toturial vide on this i think . :/
The thing is that i wanna be avible to connect from the server list and get drivers in. not to join specifik host and that way. ( the server is showing on the list) but when u conecting that way it says host not found on master server
When I set up my dedi server I set the ip address to auto in the setup file: ip=auto, I set the port to 61666: port=61666, then opened that port in my router. I also opened the Master port, 29339, in my router. You will need to find out your PC's ip address in your LAN(Start>Run>cmd>ipconfig), mine was 192.168.1.3, when opening both ports. I think that's all you need to get the LFS Master Server to recognise your dedi server.

You can choose any game port below 65536, but it must be the port you open in your router for it to work.
1: port

192.168.0.159 Both 29339 / 29339 always

2: port

192.168.0.150 Both 63392 / 63392 always

There is the ports i have opened inmy router
Your ports should be opened for one ip address, not two. So change both ports to ...0.150 or ...0.159

EDIT: Are you sure your PC's ip address is one of them? Seems odd your PC would be 150 or 159.
Changed to 150 on booth now
says the same . Host did not found on master server i need like . steps what to do

1 do this and this

2 then go here and blalalalla

U got it? easier then
Well since you have most of it done, a step by step isn't needed, you just need to find your PC's IP address.

Lets try this, change your ip address for the ports to 192.168.1.2 and see does it work, if not change the 2 to a 3.

Is there a reason you have 192.168.0.150? Seems odd to have a 0 there.
IPV4-Adress: 192.168.0.150
standard gateway: 192.168.0.1

Going to try now that u told
i cant chenge the ip to 1.2 on the end becouse when have changed it and look at it at the list it just says 1 not the dot and 2 .
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Is there a reason you have 192.168.0.150? Seems odd to have a 0 there.

How is that odd? It is the default IP range for most ISP that I know.
That's not a ISP address, it's an IP address given by the router. I never saw one with 0 in it, mine were always 1. I thinks it's to do with the new Windows(7/8), not sure. I'm no expert so...
Quote from david989898 :IPV4-Adress: 192.168.0.150

If you open (forward) all the ports in the router to that IP, the server should work. But remember that you will still have to connect using the specific host name or local IP (127.0.0.1)

If you are the only one using torrent and creating servers nobody at your home will notice any diference if your forward ports from 1 to 65535 (both TCP and UDP).

If you are not the only one, you could add exceptions, so some ports are forwarded to other computer, so they can use those posrts in torrent and programs that need them.
thanks mate tried another host program called DEDI GUI and it worked starnge bug problem i thing thank all for help

Big problem server
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG