The online racing simulator
Why do you Live for Speed?
(30 posts, started )
After all the wars going on, lets go to the bright side. What makes you Live for Speed?
well, every day in LFS is so different.... one day you win in flawless races, and the other day you struggle in midfield.... and when I stuck on some car it is marvelous..... first it was FBM, then i tried and hooked up on XFG, after that my obsession was LX4, and now im totally in XRT and XRG.....
The regular updates
#6 - lfsrm
the everyday drama.
#7 - Myffe
Wherever you join, there is close racing
Because I can get on cargame.nl and have fun racing/trying to avoid wrecks without having to deal with the daily gamer drama queens' soap operas going on in the forum.
Quote from Myffe :Wherever you join, there is close racing

Even on cruise servers where everyone is parked?
Quote from Bose321 :Even on cruise servers where everyone is parked?

Then it's close parking
What else am I supposed to live for?

I know... live for the need of speed
When I every now and then fires up LFS it's because I just want some casual and fast fun. LFS good side is that it is very accessable. The bad part is that it feels it's pretty much on hold since the release of S2. However it might pick itself up again so for now I am lurking in the shadows, observing everyrhing
I live to troll.
I like the feeling of racing on the limit and LFS physics have the edge in that area, just as well as in close racing without excessive lag and to top all of that, even after so many years there are areas one can improve for example with certain cars.

I love the competition and the way this community always finds a way to come up with new challenges for everyone. I enjoy improving my craft through all of this, just as well I enjoy leading the race and tackling the pressure. Also, modest hardware requests have kudos from Bosnia.

And yes, soap opera drama episodes are a nice little nasty addon we have, much better than respecting one another.
Do you even live for speed?
i think N I K I sums it up pretty well, and another is that through lfs i like that we meet and become pals with people we otherwise would not have met.

@CodeLyoko1 - love the signature
LFS psychics, they always keep me excited about the game. It takes time, patience, will to succeed and some sense of fun to enjoy the most of it. LFS forever. There's no other game that makes me feel that excited. LFS will probably be the only game for me that I had bought and it will stay like that.
I guess my story is a bit different - well,I like car racing,would like to do it in real life,but if I could afford something by saving a lot,I would still be able to be in some very low level cheap car events,while I really like fast cars. So that's why I'm here - to sort of compensate this lack,as LFS is realistic enough to get this racing feel!
Quote from GenesisX :What else am I supposed to live for?

I know... live for the need of speed

LOL

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG