The online racing simulator
Best of the Best
(16 posts, started )
Best of the Best
Seems to me lately, that the best drivers are quiet. Lots of sub drivers have egos..so I call you gents to arms..

GTS ADY
Three Jump
God Almighty (NIKI)
JPeace
RGS007
Stuart (Redline)
Twiggy

Go show them how it's done.

AAnt
y u do dis ant
What you mean, that we should beat (on track) the people mentioned above?

IMPOSSIBRU! I can't ****ing drive even a vagina these days, let alone anything related to LFS is quantum physics to me.
#4 - Nilex
Yow old buddy, old pal
I miss reading your thoughts in the chatbox together with my morning coffee & cookies... What's a man without his rituals
Hi to the ppl on the list too. Over the years i got to know a few of em Bit hard to recognize their names not written in the mirror tho
Quote from The Very End :What you mean, that we should beat (on track) the people mentioned above?

IMPOSSIBRU! I can't ****ing drive even a vagina these days, let alone anything related to LFS is quantum physics to me.

Not at all TVE, I wish the guys on that list would come drive more often is all. Nothing like having the best to compete against.
Well the last time I saw NIKI in a server, all he did was act like a massive twat and pester Victor about bullshit things until he was vote banned.

He may be fast, but he's also a massive:

#7 - CSF
lol
Lol!

I also think he's a real

And he should grow up.

Sincerely, Hueheu.
#9 - Hahmo
JPeace is very active lately infact! just uses account Vipex123
Quote from Dennis93 :Lol!

I also think he's a real female-dog-of-golden-retriever-with-puppies and he should grow up.

Sincerely, Hueheu.

What???
the correct term of both main dogs in that picture is ''bitch''.
alright then...
Well I didn't need the "bitch" explained to me, I'm an expert at that. But me missing off the list of best of the best !? Pah......
Quote from Becky Rose :Well I didn't need the "bitch" explained to me, I'm an expert at that. But me missing off the list of best of the best !? Pah......

Too right Becky and where's my favourite Scotsman with the dodgy hairdoo 'Bawbag' on that list?
Quote from AtomAnt :God Almighty (NIKI)
JPeace

The hell are those two doing in that list? I haven't raced much with other guys, but those clearly don't deserve any honor for their racing. I don't speak about their skills on the track, I speak about reputation and on track manners which is most important when it comes to hobby as LFS racing is.

If you haven't been into LFS racing for some time, then you might ask why. So if you think those two "legends" are gentle and quiet then you are wrong. In big time btw. They have so strong egos that they keep pushing for the gaps which basically don't exist, that creates ridiculously dangerous moments. Sadly they don't learn and acknowledge their dangerous driving style, which makes drivers like that pretty much useless.

Stating my words above I'll link some protest threads, where J.Peace or N.Dakovic has penaltized quite hard or is just noticable example of their behavior. CBA to search more of those, feel free to add them.
SuperGT 2011-2012 - 7th round
GT1 World Series 2013 - 5th round
Turbo Trophy - 1st round & James's dive in pictures and his answer

Sorry for the criticism, but it is really wierd to see if someone is praising those two...
Time flows... more nice drivers go missing, less hair grow on your head (no worries, more in your ears to compensate).

I also miss the mighty moose, biohazard and many more. If you are still here and active, then it's time for you to step up and educate the padawans!

In the meantime come back racing, this week is MRT on Aston whatever reverse with the eau rouge lottery fun.

Best of the Best
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG