The online racing simulator
Server maintenance (completed)
(12 posts, started )
Hello LFS Racers,

In the night of monday 22 April and tuesday 23 April around 1:00am UTC we will be moving most of our services to a new location. This will take approximately 2 hours.
During that time none of our services will be available, except for the forum (although new users will not be able to log in).
But that means that the master server will not be available, although it will probably be back up much sooner than the rest.

There is one note for people who use the Insim Relay on their host :
If you have a rule in your firewall to filter incoming traffic on your host's Insim port, you will have to update that rule because the Relay will connect from a different IP address. After the move you will be able to find the IP address on the Insim Relay setup page, or by simply doing a DNS search for isrelay.lfs.net .

We hope it will not cause too much inconvenience, but we feel it was necessary to move once more, allowing us to continue to provide reliable services.
Thanks for excellent service!
This is due the ddoss attack?
#4 - lfsrm
Quote from Inouva :This is due the ddoss attack?

no s3 coming soon!

great service too .
Thanks
Well then it's certainly rallypack!
Don't you let me down now Scavier, don't you ****ing let me down!!
/lock please
Quote from Victor :Hello LFS Racers,

In the night of monday 22 April and tuesday 23 April around 1:00am UTC we will be moving most of our services to a new location. This will take approximately 2 hours.
During that time none of our services will be available, except for the forum (although new users will not be able to log in).
But that means that the master server will not be available, although it will probably be back up much sooner than the rest.

There is one note for people who use the Insim Relay on their host :
If you have a rule in your firewall to filter incoming traffic on your host's Insim port, you will have to update that rule because the Relay will connect from a different IP address. After the move you will be able to find the IP address on the Insim Relay setup page, or by simply doing a DNS search for isrelay.lfs.net .

We hope it will not cause too much inconvenience, but we feel it was necessary to move once more, allowing us to continue to provide reliable services.

Victor, does the LFS master server have anything to do with HOST TIMER BOUNDED that later results in mass timeout? Or is that independent of the master server.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Victor, does the LFS master server have anything to do with HOST TIMER BOUNDED that later results in mass timeout? Or is that independent of the master server.

This happens when host don't get any CPU time for atleast xx (think 10) seconds. So it isnt in anyway related to master server
Quote from The Very End :Well then it's certainly rallypack!
Don't you let me down now Scavier, don't you ****ing let me down!!

Haha, I lol'd so much.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG