The online racing simulator
Jeans XRG? here it is :D
(11 posts, started )
Im in a middle of bored time, and ended up with some curiosity "what if XRG wearing a jeans texture ,would that be nice?" then i Go to photoshop and here it is
------------------------
Denim Skin bro!
------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love it or Yuck it? :monkey:
Quote from DitoJdm :Love it or Yuck it? :monkey:

Yuck it. I think it's cause I wear dark Wranglers though...
#3 - Omar1
Jay Leno's skin of choice.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Yuck it. I think it's cause I wear dark Wranglers though...

Haha.. just wait till u see it finished dude.. its awesome i think
-----------
The left side, with 3 cars and meme .. plus without Denim logo
-----------

-----------
the left side, with erased 3 cars and meme plus with Denim logo
-----------

---------------------------------------------------------------
Its ok if you guys dont like it ..
#6 - delis
still looks like shit
Quote from delis :still looks like shit

racing skin is too mainstream man .. make something diffrent thats me
Quote from DitoJdm :Haha.. just wait till u see it finished dude.. its awesome i think
Its ok if you guys dont like it ..

If you think it's awesome, hey, roll with it. I think everybody has had their fair share of skins not being liked. 'ell, I was already called terrible before I even started, so don't worry too much about what we think and enjoy making something for you.
Quote from Texpelt88 :If you think it's awesome, hey, roll with it. I think everybody has had their fair share of skins not being liked. 'ell, I was already called terrible before I even started, so don't worry too much about what we think and enjoy making something for you.

not every single one in this forum hate this right?.. i mean come on there's no 100% so there will be people who like the same stuff even though only one or two n ill appreciate them.. we're cool
I think it's interesting,something different. As long as you make in in good quality (with that I don't mean resolution but how it's made,if it isn't just car's parts with texture),should be good.
Tip from my side - loose the meme! And maybe stay off any logos,as brand slaves will be disliking.
Quote from Eclipsed :I think it's interesting,something different. As long as you make in in good quality (with that I don't mean resolution but how it's made,if it isn't just car's parts with texture),should be good.
Tip from my side - loose the meme! And maybe stay off any logos,as brand slaves will be disliking.

Yeah.. someone like it i appreciate you absolutely , oh ill make the best for this thing dude No rough skin ill make it 100% perfect and i download the jeans texture about 30mb man.. resolution about 2000 x 1000 can u believe how large? , oh okay ill stay off that thing dude.. i want to upload it with psd file so everyone can choose their own is that good or just upload the finiseh skin?

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG