The online racing simulator

Poll : Fixed sets for jr Fox season 3?

Yes, completely identical.
Yes, but with Arbs, Compounds/Pressure, or Wings changeable.
No, not at all!
Fixed Setups?
Would you be interested in having fixed setups for this season?
#2 - kiste
who will decide wich set will be used?
We will have a panel of drivers from various teams test them before season start. This panel will be chosen via volunteer and any members of the league will be encouraged to participate.
I liked how old FOX Junior was run, when the restriction and wings was mandatory, really cool racing then. Iirc the wings were 9/14
Depending which side of the scale things tilt we will make a final decision. Most likely fixed sets with arbs changeable or such.
Quote from vipex123 :I liked how old FOX Junior was run, when the restriction and wings was mandatory, really cool racing then. Iirc the wings were 9/14

+1 here.
i dont think the sets should be 100% fixed, i only think that certain things should be mandatory
Thanks to all those who voted. We have decided we will do the following

FIXED Setups with the following changes allowed: Front and Rear Anti Rollbars, Brake Pressure, and Brake Balance.

All setups will be checked post race and any other variations will results in disqualification. Any driver who is believed to have an extremely different setup (to the point where it is evident that you have major alterations) during the race may be asked to send his/ her setup and may be disqualified on the spot.

There will be a thread opened to allow for drivers to be added to the setup committee.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG