The online racing simulator
Third Man Racing request
(39 posts, started )
#1 - pitu
Third Man Racing request
Hello there! I wonder if anyone can do this skin for XRR

But if you take this job, may I ask you to ignore all chevrolet and griffin logos? I will be very thankful, if anyone can help me Thanks!
I'll try. Want anything to replace Griffin? And do you still want the 44?
#3 - pitu
Thanks for replying! Huh, put third man records logo on the hood, please. And yes, I would like to have 51
And if possible 2048*2048 resolution and some bodykit. Thanks again!
2048*2048? .... I'll see if I can find one. I just go by 1024*1024
#5 - pitu
It would be very good, if you can do it in 2048*2048
How much time do you need?
Quite the opposite, how much time do I have?
#7 - pitu
As much as you need to make a good one
I'll do what I can to the best of my ability
#9 - pitu
Thanks in advance! And I want to keep this skin private

Best regards
Quote from Texpelt88 :2048*2048? .... I'll see if I can find one. I just go by 1024*1024

Barkingpig.org/msz
or simple resize..
#15 - pitu
Looks good
How is it going now?
It's going to be back in progress. 51, and no giant G, plus the smaller sponsors, is all that has to be added.
Okay, so I went ahead and brightened back the colors, realigned the left rear corner panel, and instead of using the pictures sponsors (EA Games, Sunoco, NASCAR Superstore, etc.) I used other race teams instead (Savage Racing, CORE Racing, Advocare Racing, Luna Racing, Conquest Racing, Wolf Pack Racing and Infinity Racing). Other than that, I did replace the "Chevorlet" with "LFS S2" and the logo with XRR. The orange arrow and markers for pitting is there and "Goodyear" is pretty much only thing originally diffucult on this design. Other than that, the lines from the side to the rear or to the front was the hardest, but I managed I believe. I hope you enjoy the design, but if there needs to be MAJOR changes, please let me know.
Attached images
XRR_ThirdManRecords.JPG
#18 - pitu
It looks quite good! But the quality is horrible :C
Well, thanks for your work on my request! You did nice job
terrible quality. and I don't think any of those teams wanted their logos on this skin.
To be honest , I didn't see the logos at first ... but yeah you are right .
Quote from Texpelt88 :but if there needs to be MAJOR changes, please let me know.

I do apologize if the teams are upset, I was merely trying for something different.
#22 - pitu
I still hope, that someone can made skin with better quality than just critize man, who at least did something for nothing.
And I too wish I could give you better quality and apologize about that.
Quote from pitu :I still hope, that someone can made skin with better quality than just critize man, who at least did something for nothing.

If you can find all the logos you want in high enough quality on the car and send them all to me, I'll make it for you.
#25 - pitu
Oh, that would be nice! I just want this skin with ThirdManRecords logo on it and some random racing sponsors. Doesnt matter, which sponsor exactly. They just should be someway connected to the racing. But all decals in high quality could be found here http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/
Thanks for reply!

Third Man Racing request
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG