The online racing simulator
Isaac you're welcome to CG to come and crash me.
I have no idea what I'm doing here but as my first love, Isaac is right <3 and you all should have drug tests before races, you would notice that most of people are getting something before races to get faster, I know that because I did same when I was still driving
Quote from torpp1s :I have no idea what I'm doing here but as my first love, Isaac is right <3 and you all should have drug tests before races, you would notice that most of people are getting something before races to get faster, I know that because I did same when I was still driving

i think only a 1/3 of the drivers would pass a drug test.
Tomas Enge is here?
Quote from xtraction :i think only a 1/3 of the drivers would pass a drug test.

Shouldn't have gave them drugs then :s
Hello, why car #72 gets no points despite having completed 75%?
Remember the race was 4 hours, and my team completed 3:15 hours.
Thank you.
Quote from Juanjo :Hello, why car #72 gets no points despite having completed 75%?
Thank you.

75% distance wasn't reached. The winning car did 153 laps, making 75% distance 115 complete laps. Car #72 is listed as having completed 113.
Quote from Juanjo :Hello, why car #72 gets no points despite having completed 75%?
Thank you.

You rolled so you DNF so 0pts
Thank you.

The calculation is based on LAPS completed, not TIME completed. You must complete 75% or more of the WINNER'S Laps to earn points.

Momo, DNFers can still earn points if they complete 75% distance before DNFing.
oh I have to read the rules again

Ok so we will need to roll ineX before 75% are achieved (sacarsm ofc)

GT1WS 2013 Round 5: Race Discussion
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG