(56 posts, closed, started )
April fools.
Good choise!
god damn
Sad day in the history of LFS.

April fools.
dis so sad maek me cri
I think it's very sad.... that it is april fools
This is the worst april fools ever, because it will not become true.
Thanks to all for participating in my april fools joke, i didnt expect this thread to hit over 1,000 views with quite a few replies too.

[WKD] Won't be closing but it was actually close to be closing, but i'm always going to try my best and keep the servers up and running and keep pushing out those insim updates..

it's great to see who really cares that if we would close and always nice to see the trolls coming out to play aswell..

So hope you all have a great day

Happy April Fools
Quote from Beaver08 :Thanks to all for participating in my april fools joke, i didnt expect this thread to hit over 1,000 views with quite a few replies too.

[WKD] Won't be closing but it was actually close to be closing, but i'm always going to try my best and keep the servers up and running and keep pushing out those insim updates..

it's great to see who really cares that if we would close and always nice to see the trolls coming out to play aswell..

So hope you all have a great day

Happy April Fools

Thanks for running such a good server
you realize you fooled no one right?
Quote from Mustangman759 :you realize you fooled no one right?

You can go back under your bridge now the thread has been finished.
So the DDoS shall continue
you fooled about 3 of the 1000 viewers
z0mg i really thought it would be gone

mind = blown
Quote from Beaver08 :You can go back under your bridge now the thread has been finished.

The difference between you and your insim?

Your insim has jobs.
-
(thezero) DELETED by thezero : Meh, i shouldn't of posted that.
#43 - CSF
Calm down guys.
Quote from USRacer :its sad because its false. in other news, i clogged my toilet again..

Sorry that your ports got clogged.

...see what I did there?
Good server, bad members
:doh:
#47 - Xone
Quote from jimmysarville :The difference between you and your insim?

Your insim has jobs.

Difference between you and me i can afford s2...

Unless you just created your account to attempt to troll as i dont see how a demo user can access a s2 server.
Quote from Beaver08 :Difference between you and me i can afford s2...

Unless you just created your account to attempt to troll as i dont see how a demo user can access a s2 server.

let me just put out that fire.
He can't access S2 servers but he can access LFS Forum and obviously WKD thread where you mention some of the jobs available at your server.
This thread is closed

[WKD] Server Closing [April Fools]
(56 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG