The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :However the best news, Nolan may be back to help commentate the 250 as well.

Sweet! Passo commentating the last year's 500 and then Nolan at the 250 -> win (although I'd be happier to have seen him qualify instead :-P)
Actually, after both 115's were run Nolan said "So umm, is there any chance of still getting in the race?". Was a bit odd, since you know... we just broadcasted/commentated on the qualifiers.

Passo was supposed to be here today, and I think it is Wilko making it for next week. Sadly we never know anymore until the broadcast starts.
Nolan did a great job. He didn't seem to realize that everyone I worked with I had communication with. With the exception of Blauwhoff whom I had spoken to before the duel and we had a pact. So I easily could've left him for my teammate at the end there, but he helped me out the entire race so I figured I would give him the opportunity to race it out with me. Really good racing in that pack we had going for so many laps, but little lag spikes kept throwing our progress to shambles. Look forward to getting the LLM boys plus Blauwhoff and maybe the Canucks in a line because we could really make some pace with the right 2 cars to lead us off.

As for the only caution in the last duel, well if it was real life we would have been good. But LFS net code isn't perfect. I was pushing Blauwhoff and usually the lag hits were quite mild, but this one caught me right and sent me head on into the wall and luckily deko called the safety car before anyone could run into me and cause damage. After that I found my teammate Majoor and also had teammates Stadius and Fernandes behind us. Unfortunately they weren't able to keep up and Majoor and I pushed from 11th and 12th up to the 5th- 8th place group. Then we sort of just experimented with that four car group to see what the best lead combo was. Had some lag hits which caused issues, but I guess that's what happens when you have so many North Americans racing on a European server. Things were falling in place when Shayne decided he wanted to get some revenge and pass Hall back, but unfortunately he was a bit too eager and got me sideways some. If we had just relaxed we would have caught up, but we wasted two laps doubling up. In the end it was awesome and I know I have a solid group of cars I can work with and count on.
Nolan wasn't sure and I basically was telling him what to say there. Since Blauwhoff was in his own channel, I knew he didn't have direct contact with anyone in his group, however I made sure to indicate that him and Majoor have had a pretty good relationship in the practice sessions. I didn't know if you had connections with Shayne or not (scrolling in TS would cut sound on stream) so I didn't say anything there. Nolan literally popped online 30 minutes before everything went live, and has had no prior knowledge of over half the field before the races started. So he was a bit fresh and didn't know all the different people, let alone who knew who. Tough to know sometimes anyways, as things always change.

Anyways, my qualifying was shocking. My first lap was okay and I was banking on maybe getting a 47 on the second. The first split wasn't the greatest as I slipped off the white line a bit. Turn 3 I really thought I turned in way too early and let off way too much, but somehow popped up with a 47.92. That's my qualifying PB, and I never ran better than a .98 before so was a real mind blower. Really thought we could have pulled off an ineX 1-2 there, but Hall did a great job in knocking me off by the smallest of margins.

Deko messaged me yesterday about broadcasting as space on simrace.tv wasn't there. I knew I had to qualify on speed then so succeeded in that department. Watching the twin races sucked though because as always you want to race and not sit on the sidelines. There was also problems with the broadcast as I didn't have everything hooked up so was limited on what I could do. Would like to thank Nolan, Oscar, Steve, Deko, and Thilo for the help on that.

On to Saturday, starting in the back of the field. As long as I am there at the end of the race I'll be happy, as that is all that matters. Oh, and getting my revenge on Robin!
Darn you Phil.. you not racing caused me to miss the race.. you took my provisional spot...

Oh well
All complaints can go to the people who requested simracetv for the weekend.

Just think of it this way, you can help Deko admin. I recommend bringing ice cold water so he chills out when all the "action" starts happening.
Provisionally - There is a protest pending that could change this:

The front Row will be Cars 77 and 32.

Rows 2 - 12 INSIDE will be those except Car 77 who finished in the Top 12 during Twin 115 Race 1 (PROTEST STILL PENDING)
Rows 2 - 12 OUTSIDE will be those except Car 32 who finished in the Top 12 during Twin 115 Race 2

Rows 13 - 15 will be filled (PROVISIONALLY) and in this order by the following Cars: 9, 52, 83, 53, 29, 45

The other 5 cars who qualified are reserve entrants and may fill in for a driver who cannot attend the actual race, if that should occur. In order of laptime, they are: 05, 510, 22, 55, 49
Expand the field to 31?

If no positions open up, good luck everybody
Good to see that Timo made it in

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG