The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :...yea,and make someone to clean windshield,a sexy girl to pass the drink,and blackjack,and hookers and stuff...

Alrighty then... Not really sure why you're mocking me.
Since you're new here,just tried to point out (in my weird way) that LFS isn't that much customizable. And about edit of your previous post - there is commitment cone on pit entry,should check the track more carefully! Use shift+U to look around,if you have any doubts.
Quote from Eclipsed :Since you're new here,just tried to point out (in my weird way) that LFS isn't that much customizable. And about edit of your previous post - there is commitment cone on pit entry,should check the track more carefully! Use shift+U to look around,if you have any doubts.

Is there a Kyoto 250 layout that I missed? The default KY layout doesn't have a commitment cone.

I may be new to LFS, but I'm not stupid, I knew about the Shift+U camera.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :Is there a Kyoto 250 layout that I missed? The default KY layout doesn't have a commitment cone.

I may be new to LFS, but I'm not stupid, I knew about the Shift+U camera.

When you enter the NDR.Kyoto 250 sever, there should be the layout used in all official sessions.
I've always wished that somebody would try to get rid of the pre-turn 3 pit entry and just have a single cone just off of turn 3 for entry at all times. I myself have been in the position to do so in my leagues though and I decided not to just for safety purposes. I do think that it's possible though.

NDR does have a lot of commitment locations on the pit entry though both for caution and green flag stops.

The NASCAR style pit signs just aren't going to happen in LFS... Sorry. Would be cool though.. but it would also be cool if we had 32 pit stalls rather than 16 . NDR uses a custom layout for their events; they don't use the standard one
Okay, I thought there was a layout, just didn't know it was only on the server.

Thanks for answering my question.
Good luck today everybody I'll hope to qualify, but I'm not sure what I'll be able to do speedwise.
I keep getting the "wrong password" message for the server, was it changed?
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I keep getting the "wrong password" message for the server, was it changed?

It has changed to an other password for qualifying and the duels.
Okay, so could you PM me with the new password? The website isn't updated.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :Okay, so could you PM me with the new password? The website isn't updated.

Sorry, but since you aren't accepted, you can't have it.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :Okay, so could you PM me with the new password? The website isn't updated.

From today, the server is only open to those who met the entry requirements. You did not attend enough sessions to meet the entry requirements.
Quote from dekojester :From today, the server is only open to those who met the entry requirements. You did not attend enough sessions to meet the entry requirements.

Okay, I understand.
try to connect and - "wrong password"
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :how do the points even work?

100·Σ(10·(({number of starters}+0.5-{your position})/{number of cars}))

The Twin 115 results were taken and drivers on equal positions (i.e. Twin 1 P1 and Twin 2 P1) were positioned by comparing their qualifying results.
Quote from TFalke55 :100·Σ(10·(({number of starters}+0.5-{your position})/{number of cars}))

The Twin 115 results were taken and drivers on equal positions (i.e. Twin 1 P1 and Twin 2 P1) were positioned by comparing their qualifying results.

then how did I get less points then the kingsbury's and blauwhoff in the 250 races
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :then how did I get less points then the kingsbury's and blauwhoff in the 250 races

ups... yeah seemed like it was not 100% right at least the flaws were so little, it didn't affect the resulting position in the top 15. thanks for pointing it out.
Quote from TFalke55 :ups... yeah seemed like it was not 100% right at least the flaws were so little, it didn't affect the resulting position in the top 15. thanks for pointing it out.

my pleasure
Looking at the results for the combined then, did I win qualifying day???
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by CSF : Bmxtwins is too useless a person for this to be kept here.
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF : Bmxtwins is too useless a person for this to be kept here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG