The online racing simulator
Drift practise
(16 posts, started )
Drift practise
I made this course to practise long corners with out having to go backwards and forwards around a standard track.

Enjoy

OppositeLock
Attached images
Drft_practise.jpg
Attached files
AU1_highspeed.lyt - 3.9 KB - 5057 views
Nice
#4 - EmilO
Ok i was wrong...:doh:
weeeeee wooooo weeeeeee wooooooooo....
He was in his friends house so be quiet.
Yes i was at my friends house! :smileyrai
See, I told you he was at his friends house. Some of you wanted to flame him already.
anyways let that cracker alone IMO, the best place to pratice drifting is on SO long rev. One mistake and the walls of SO will smack you silly. Conisitency and precision come into account, which is essential to any good drifts.

my two cents
Cool layout Nice corners and Timbe could you upload that lfs tweak preset? i like the sound
#11 - Jakg
Quote from nath2004uk :LEAVE him alone he was at his friends house

And that drift track is the best!!

A. Stop reving dead threads!
B. He was at a friends house is a joke, they always say that when they are caught (although this thread is so old he is now S2 licensed!)
C. Stop spamming
D. And how would you know it is a good drift track? Remember, youve never driven it
Track is fun as hell.

Here's a video of my terrible drifting... took about 10 passes to even remotely get the first turn half-way down.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QT7UGAJJ

*The music in the video was completely unintentional. I forgot to turn off winamp while I was frap'sing.*
WHY THE PHAWK SO MANY HATES?Atleast he can make a track unlike you guys who can only hate .
Quote from Nils577 :WHY THE PHAWK SO MANY HATES?Atleast he can make a track unlike you guys who can only hate .

?? Why you are bumping 7 years old thing? .. Go home you are drunk
checking the date on threads on the LFSForum is a great habit to get into

often times i find myself browsing a 2005-2006 thread without noticing until i go to post
#16 - etkv
Quote from ToxicKlay :often times i find myself browsing a 2005-2006 thread without noticing until i go to post

Even tho im New to this, I often do this myself.

Drift practise
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG