The online racing simulator
Aus gp
(73 posts, started )
Track shot themselves in the foot cos they painted the white lines black, therefore the drivers can't see them in the rain :|

Then the FIA shot themselves in the foot with the session delays because with cloud cover like that they only had a short window of time to do qualifying in due to the light level.

A comedy of errors rather than a disgrace. All the butthurt on here is lol
Quote from Mustafur :Why not just get some jet dryers like in Nascar, just jet dry the f**k out of the puddles and problem solved.

It's only problem solved if the rain has actually stopped. Effective jet drying takes a bit of time. It's alot easier in Nascar as drainage isn't really a problem.

What they should do is have a pick-up with an air compressor and just blow the standing water away, rather than use brooms.

Full wet tyre is pretty useless because whenever they do any running in the wet they delay/postpone procedings and when they get back underway the conditions are already good enough for Inters. Any time the full wet is applicable they deem it to be unsafe....
Anybody have a stream link for the new qualifying? I would love you forever if you could tell me one :P
The full wets are good for driving behind the safety car
Quote from Hyperactive :The full wets are good for driving behind the safety car

Yes. This is a better way of putting it :P
Quote from vipex123 :Anybody have a stream link for the new qualifying? I would love you forever if you could tell me one :P

..... Anyone?
Part of the problem is that once the cars are into qualifying they are in parc ferme conditions. Teams cannot make substantial set-up changes to the car, so if the weather is for a dry race they are not going to set it up for wet conditions.
Absolute shocker.
Massa is ahead of Alonso.
how in the **** did vettel do that time?
Quote from el pibe :how in the **** did vettel do that time?

Best car, one of the best drivers.
Oh McLaren...

Good showing by Merc though. If they keep the development up this year, the championship might be a bit more interesting. (Expecting Vettel to run away with it again though).
we have to pray for some rain during the race, so that hamilton has a chance to win it.

I cant belive i am doing this. i cant believe i am rooting for hatemelol. He is driving the car that Schumi deserved to drive... that must be why
RedBull miles ahead in the dry **yyaawwwwnnn**

Good to see Hamilton up there.
hamilton good in rain? he struggled so much in FP3 and Q1. i dont think he will do good in wet.

but shame for alonso. :l

maybe he can work his magic
Oh shit looks like the race will be on dry and I just spent all my betting money thinking it will be wet
Hulkenberg DNS

Fuel tank being emo?
#43 - CSF
Go Felipe baby!!
Looked like Maldonado did that on purpose. "**** this shit, I'm out!"
Kimi:lovies3d:
Kimi wins!!!
Great race.
On se Kimi aikamoinen rattimies, auto kuin auto niin aina kulkee, varmaan tähänkin kisaan lähtenyt kylmiltään

Aus gp
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG