The online racing simulator
Aus gp
(73 posts, started )
Aus gp
rain in fp3 could be a wet qualy
Vettel stopped on track with some issue.
Horner said it was some electrical problem.
Yeaaaaaaah Bottas is through to Q2!!!!!!!
#VALEBOSs
When did Hamilton get a luck transplant? Even got some extra time to fix the car
God what they're waiting for? The track seems like good to go
Quote from Stig209 :God what they're waiting for? The track seems like good to go

Its wet there waiting till every drop of rain is gone.
aaaand another 20 mins
This is just retarded...
Cant believe Silverstone 08 was only 5 years ago... How times change. Pathetic.
The main problem is the black painted lines on the racing line. Makes it a bit of a lottery. Also, for the team on a tighter budgets it's a nightmare to make enough spares.
Quote from DevilDare :Cant believe Silverstone 08 was only 5 years ago... How times change. Pathetic.

+1. F-1 is becoming more pathetic and pathetic. Those safety precautions are really silly at the stages like this.
Q2 and Q3 will be delayed until tomorrow morning. Q2 will start at 00:00 GMT.
u cant be kidding me :/ last years hockenheim qual was waaaaaay worse than that c*ap
so what time is new qual? 11am?
Quote from teppo.jr :u cant be kidding me :/ last years hockenheim qual was waaaaaay worse than that c*ap

It's not so much the amount of water as the painted road markings... specifically the ones painted over in black paint. Hard to see.

I like the idea of 'get on with it' but I can see why the FIA don't want a bunch of teams smashing up their cars and having to spend shit loads of money repairing them.
Why not just get some jet dryers like in Nascar, just jet dry the f**k out of the puddles and problem solved.
Quote from Mustafur :Why not just get some jet dryers like in Nascar, just jet dry the f**k out of the puddles and problem solved.

They did. There was one guy standing in T1 trying to blow a puddle off the track with a leaf blower.

edit: In all honesty, I don't get why they bother making full wet weather tyres. I mean, it seems like every time there's a decent amount of rain it's either cancelled qualifying or 20 parade laps behind the safety car. I wouldn't be surprised if F1 someday becomes a dry weather only series.
Quote :I can see why the FIA don't want a bunch of teams smashing up their cars and having to spend shit loads of money repairing them.

I can't see why TBH. Let the crashers crash. They'll learn. It's called racing.

You want the puddles to go away ? You don't need a blower, you need A CAR RUNNING OVER IT.

Car is too low ? Make the full wet tires bigger.

The FIA can easily fix this but for some reason I don't get they won't and they look like a bunch of wankers.

Aus gp
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG