The online racing simulator
Tomasz Nogieć: Polish simracer since 2010
(38 posts, started )
EDIT - image removed
Quote from kart-36 :Nice Video

I see it more of a 3id video rather than tomek as the clips were a team effort like the GT2WS and 24hr, but still was great

I sort of agree with what this man has said right there. Even-though perhaps it wasn't the intention of those who made this video to be what this man has said up there, for some of us it is and it's alright to remember those times. :bat:
Fantastic video! Really thrilling action, camera movement, music by Guano Apes, editing was stunning!

10/10 video!
Thanks, Walter. I am really glad to hear it, mate!
High Quality download?

It's the biggest mistake you video nabs are doing. Some people are still actually collecting the best items to have them on HDD... Once when we will be 70 years old, you'll be grateful.
Quote from Mysho :High Quality download?

It's the biggest mistake you video nabs are doing. Some people are still actually collecting the best items to have them on HDD... Once when we will be 70 years old, you'll be grateful.

+1! I gave up asking, meanwhile
plus, I can't even watch half of the lfs videos as they get blocked here in germany because of the audio content (happened to this one meanwhile, too)
Oh wow, really great to hear such words from you two, guys! Well.. I am not on the main pc at the moment, so I will upload the video when I get on main pc. It will take several days. So, yeah.. When I'll upload - I drop the link here so you would be able to download it and enjoy. I really do appreciate your demand. Thanks, guys!
Great vid Senic.
Thanks, Seb
Great work...loved it...one can see the 3.5-weeks efford you put into it...but totally worth it.
Is he racing in LFS only since 2010? damn...I've been playing lfs at least two times longer and I wouldn't get to his level in million years I must be doing something wrong
#36 - IMOL
Quote from bavorak :Great work...loved it...one can see the 3.5-weeks efford you put into it...but totally worth it.
Is he racing in LFS only since 2010? damn...I've been playing lfs at least two times longer and I wouldn't get to his level in million years I must be doing something wrong

Heh thanks for nice comment Well infact i started playing Demo since begin of 2009... On the end of the year i bought S2 and at the same time wheel which i have untill today It says 2010 because my first league race was on 31st January of 2010 in GTAL :P
Quote from IMOL :Heh thanks for nice comment Well infact i started playing Demo since begin of 2009... On the end of the year i bought S2 and at the same time wheel which i have untill today It says 2010 because my first league race was on 31st January of 2010 in GTAL :P

Dat natural talent Are you racing in RL too?
#38 - IMOL
Quote from Denny12 :Dat natural talent Are you racing in RL too?

No, i never did any racing in real... Only some local karting tournaments which means... Shit But proper racing, not. All experience i have, is from LFS

Tomasz Nogieć: Polish simracer since 2010
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG