The online racing simulator
Hey smooven,
Maybe you should get SR back here
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hey smooven,
Maybe you should get SR back here

To be Honest i'm missing the thrill of Endurances yes. But atm its not simple to get Drivers back activ again.

Hoping for better Times.

PS: "smooven" :haha: .... Ray ! . Live for Speed is not mixed with Battlefield 3 :haha:
Next time I will not pit one lap earlier because we have already passed the hour mark and stick to the strategy ^^

Was an eventful race for us I have seen two cars rolling in front of me. After Maddee kisses with genR (Maddee is such a lover), we were down to 17th when I took over, one lap behind leader as Sampsa rejoined right in front of me. Driving in duo with Chris and E-Team's FXR I managed to climb to 9th before the first SC and we have decided to delay the pitstop to regain this lap under SC which was probably what saved our race (and cost E-Team the win in AM, not to follow me).

James get the car back in 3rd but once after Maddee loving genR, James decided to love the walls slightly too much (I have probably to share the award with him) so went back in the car down to 9th to climb to 6th before last SC and 4th one lap before the redflag after genR and Vortex pitstop. Finally we pitted one lap too early :\

1point between Vires and GenR before AS4, will be close for P2 in the championship !

@Robin : We know that's not made on purpose don't worry, as long as we are all humain being, everyone doing some mistakes.
@Ziomm : I have rewatched the replay, have to say sorry as yeah you were alongside but was really not expecting you to make a move at that nearly flat corner especially when you are a lap down. Try to correct my line to give you room but was too late.
Quote from N I K I :After many bulletproof races

Go oooon

Niki you have been a laughing stock for most of this season and of late in general due to your lack of good behavior on and off of the track. And the cheek of saying that you are disappointed in NDR. NDR who organize the best events available in an ageing sim where the quality of driving has never been perfect, less so with you in the mix.

Your opinion on NDR is invalid simply because it is crystal clear that they are doing the best job of ANY FREE group that I can see in LFS or any other sim for that matter at the moment.

I suggest you go away. Permanently. If you don't bloody like it then piss off you moron. NO ONE will miss you.

Oscar.
From my point of view, it was a decent race. Apart from a few minor incidents and some lucky moves to avoid others, we did well. Several times did I find myself a bit frustrated from hitting the walls and damaging the car, but fortunately, the damage wasn’t so heavy.

We gained most when the first SC came out – we were told to pass the safety car, while other AM cars weren’t so lucky, so we had almost a lap of advantage over everyone else behind us. Although those people were much faster than us, they didn’t have enough time to catch up, be it the 2nd SC period or the early red flag situation.

So despite the final decision from the race admins, I don’t value the win as I would have if we’d won the race properly, if we’d really crossed the finish line as the 1st AM car. The fact that the race had to be declared at 2 hours to go made it unfair for some people. But it seems like there was no better option.

I am happy though, we had never thought we could win the AM class on this track, especially with an XRR.

Finally, huge thanks to Juraj Kuliška (bavorak), who decided to drive with me a couple of days before the race. He did a good job.

Thanks to all who participated and/or congratulated us! I hope the last race will be alright, see you at Aston!
Quote from nikosk31 :The incident will be judged by the admins and I'm not trying to comment on that. I'd like to say something about the false claims of your protest. I'd like to bare with me and have a look at these screenshots. My thought is that, even if we are responsible for the incident, your protest is biased because of recent events.

From what i remember, look later in that lap and it should update the damage shown. Of course only going from what my teammate showed. Server replay may show else, with lag etc.
Isn't this the second time GenR wins from server errors.

Quote from kiste :Session of Incident
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 2:19:51
Lap and Location of Incident: 89 sector 1
Your Car Number: 14
Other Car(s) Involved: 07
Brief Description of Incident: Niki outbraked his self with a very late and hard braking while LLM(#05) had no chance to avoid any contact with him. Niki causes his spin byself and we got heavy damgae on right front. Then he drives in reversed direction and crashes GenR, and us again. Our damage was that heavy that i had to pit afterwards and loosing much time.(tried to stay out with the damage but was so heavy that i got more damgae again. He really destroyed our chase through the field until this point of the race....

Session of Incident
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 2:55:59
Lap and Location of Incident: 111 sector 3
Your Car Number: 14
Other Car(s) Involved: 05
Brief Description of Incident: I came a bit slower out of the lefthander on to the bridge. 05 get my draft and tried to overtake on the left side. i stayed straight with leaving him enough room to jsut drive straight besides me. I never turned my wheel and he had enough space. He had not the best position for the next lefthander there but i think thats racing. But he decided to turn into me on straight and crashed me in the wall. Again i got heavy damage and had to repair when we pitted later....

1) niki needs to grow a brain
2) that was your own block back firing and then a lag hit, imo.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Go oooon

Niki you have been a laughing stock for most of this season and of late in general due to your lack of good behavior on and off of the track. And the cheek of saying that you are disappointed in NDR. NDR who organize the best events available in an ageing sim where the quality of driving has never been perfect, less so with you in the mix.

Your opinion on NDR is invalid simply because it is crystal clear that they are doing the best job of ANY FREE group that I can see in LFS or any other sim for that matter at the moment.

I suggest you go away. Permanently. If you don't bloody like it then piss off you moron. NO ONE will miss you.

Oscar.

i guess you cant handle it when someone has a different opinion to you.
Quote from Franky.S :i guess you cant handle it when someone has a different opinion to you.

Ixion vs. the world? I think everyone thinks ndr is doing fine except you guys.
can we avoid another flame war please?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ixion vs. the world? I think everyone thinks ndr is doing fine except you guys.

1. Im not defending niki. just stating my point.

2. only niki has expressed his feelings. no one else in the team feels this way and we all enjoy racing in NDR leagues/events. so please dont use "guys".

3. and just because niki thinks differently doesnt mean you drag ixion into this.
Quote from MoMo92i :can we avoid another flame war please?

Yes,we can avoid,but someone has to ban Niki and Franky again and Kingsburies too for extra safety...
Gotta say I feel sorry for Otto. Did a great job in Q, and although his race pace wasnt the same level, was still holding his own and then...yeah. Its always nice to see new faces doing well, thats what LFS needs.

I actually enjoyed the race a lot more than I expected. Somehow expecting less because of the track and because of the way practice went because of only finding out I had to race LFS rather than iRacing on Friday made it much more enjoyable.

For us, we knew that the FXR in competent hands would just be too fast unless something happened for us to be able to win, so 2nd would be the most we could really take. Lap 1 went as well as I could have hoped, then I was pretty much stuck there because I couldnt ever string enough laps together to catch nF, and then pass them aswell. Tbh in a trouble free race, we would have finished 3rd because nF were ahead of us end of the first stint, and we had to stop 1 extra time. Then we saw Vortex got engine damage, which seemed to slow them quite a lot so now they were "only" as fast as us. Then the SC came at the perfect time for us(although, even more perfect for GenR2), ruining the saving a pitstop strategy, and catching us up with Vortex.

After some trouble with backmarkers, I was able to catch Joonas quite quickly, and this I think lead to them cutting their connection to fix the engine damage, at a good moment for them to lose a bit less than what the pitstop(including damage repair) would have cost, and not for them to have to stop an additional time. After that I just did the best I could, gave the car to Robin with a pretty good lead, with another SC getting rid of that. He didnt quite have the pace to hold off GenR, we were hopeful we could get that back as I would drive the last 2hours of the race and Vale wouldnt have. But also nF might have repassed us as they were going longer and might have passed us in the pitstops, so 2nd is probably a pretty fair result for us, and it puts us a bit closer to the championship aslong as we have a safe result in the last round.

Thanks to the admins once again. Except for the 1 restart fail, wasnt anything to complain about. Nothing you could do with the server issue. And also thanks to Robin for driving without complaining once, and practicing hard in the time he had as he was away till Thursday. Changing tyre compound on the day of the race is never ideal, and we just got on with it. A good damage limitation race :P
You've been banned by some organizations Oscar for your behavior and for example NDR allowing you to behave this way in this forum is very disappointing.

P.S. I owe everyone an explenation of what happened in that mayhem out of T1. So, here it goes. There was a small glitch in LFS, the smallest of delayes disabled me to correct the slide and since LLM or arco has no concern of safety and as they intended to slot in 1mm from my rear bumper you saw the consequences. I'm obviously sorry about the whole situation and as you can see there was absolutely nothing I could have done. You may think it's not a safe way to pass. Well, I passed many backmarkers there and only LLM's car was the one trying to slot in 1mm behind me. Perhaps I would have done the same if I was being lapped.. Peace of rotten luck and a 8 year old computer did the rest. As Franky already stated there would have been a hell of a lot more chaos if I stood still since it's a blind spot and all I could see was huge LAG wreck with 2-3 cars roofed. The real concern is that NDR did not call an instant FULL COURSE CAUTION as this was the most dangerous moment of the race. I suppose we don't always have to send a call for safety car, perhaps admins can send one out by themselves, not like there is enough of them. This is how the things happened. Now you can get off of your laughing wagon and reason on this.... This can happen to anyone and it will happen to some of you in the future. Be sure of that if nothing else.:riceboy:
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Niki edited
#65 - CSF
Must have missed Oscar becoming an admin.
@Kingsbury brodas : :bandit: let's have a barbecue, aiight.
Quote from N I K I :or arco has no concern of safety and as they intended to slot in 1mm from my rear bumper you saw the consequences.

I know the safety rules, but I couldn't avoid it after you shifted down to 1st gear in T1 which gave you such a huge slide.
Yeah. NDR did fine everything. And it was definitely our fault when we couldnt see the invisilble message they sent to us while we had to do the extended S&G - which was clearly deserved for the extremely danderous rulebrakes. -
Now seriously: next time i gald to hear a sorry or something when a car lose (2)+2 laps becouse the race control faults, and they dont know what they are doing.
Or just pls test your penalise capability before use it.
If it's up to you ... we are still waiting on you in the pit! :\
Some things never change, such as Nikifor never being in the wrong.
Feel very sorry for Otto again - one day luck won't drag you down!

For our race, we gambled with setup a little bit and couldn't afford huge damage and we knew that. Nevertheless, we had a very bad first stint with contact with other cars etc which wasn't really avoidable and so we were on the back foot, and a lap down after the first hour. Luckily we managed to play with strategy a little and get the lap back. Sucks we decided to repair damage around the 3h mark, we could have done another stint with it and if we had we could have had a better result - but was good to have a solid position finish after such a difficult race for us + we knew this would be our weakest round really as none of us like South City

Congratulations to SAVAGE for the race win - don't think about the race being cut short you won that race fair and square well done guys! Such a shame Joonas timed out in T1, cost vortex the lead, although it did help you out with engine damage

Can't wait for some more breathing space at Aston so see you all there thanks again to NDR for the event and just crappy luck again with the server.
#71 - CSF
Quote from skyline_TOmy :Yeah. NDR did fine everything. And it was definitely our fault when we couldnt see the invisilble message they sent to us while we had to do the extended S&G - which was clearly deserved for the extremely danderous rulebrakes. -
Now seriously: next time i gald to hear a sorry or something when a car lose (2)+2 laps becouse the race control faults, and they dont know what they are doing.
Or just pls test your penalise capability before use it.
If it's up to you ... we are still waiting on you in the pit! :\

Yeah. No. Blind drivers more like it.

I await the apology.
Quote from przemek21061995 :I know the safety rules, but I couldn't avoid it after you shifted down to 1st gear in T1 which gave you such a huge slide.

Yeah that and competing with you with my XRR brakes and the little LAG, shit happened. As I said, I'm pretty sure I would have done the same in your place. :sorry:
Quote from reigga :Some things never change, such as Nikifor never being in the wrong.

I said I'm sorry about the whole situation love. I just gave explanation to stop this shit-storm, I'm not saying I'm in the wrong or not, I'm just saying I did everything I could do.

Once again my apology to everyone involved in that single incident.

@Isaac&James: I hope the rotten luck rots away. You saw my race we1, then sma cracks a disco, you saw 24h race then Franky has wheel issues and you saw this race I was the one to get cought up with everything. Perhaps you shall not see the next race.
I'm pretty sure we'll see another episode of this years 'Hilarious Niki Shenanigans Series' but hey lets wait and see
Don't be so sure. I can be serious.
Quote from CSF :Yeah. No. Blind drivers more like it.

I await the apology.

Maybe the thing here is that they were called to pits with Stop & Go penalty. When S&G is done LFS shows you a message that you can go (This replay doesn't show). So driver cannot see rcm but everyone else can. That's maybe the problem. Tested few minutes ago.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG