The online racing simulator
Genius TwinWheel 900 FF
(7 posts, started )
Genius TwinWheel 900 FF
Hi)
I don't have money to buy some G25, G27... and i'm looking for some cheap wheel with 900 degree rotation
is that Genius TwinWheel 900 FF good?
maybe somebody have it already
some googling leads to a thread in the GTPlanet forum that may give you some answers: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160728

specific for LFS: LFS works with almost anything sporting a USB-plug, someone on this forum even drifted with a Guitar Hero guitar
Looks horrible.

How much does it cost?
No FFB apparently.
Quote from numbazZ :Hi)
I don't have money to buy some G25, G27... and i'm looking for some cheap wheel with 900 degree rotation
is that Genius TwinWheel 900 FF good?
maybe somebody have it already

Yes, The Steering Wheel Genius TwinWheel 900FF is a good steering wheel for playing some racing games in the PC platform.
It has 900 degrees of wheel turn/rotation lock to lock, you can turn the wheel 2.5 times per side. And it has some multi-mode force feedback effect and some vibration feedback effect, with it you can feel all of the bumps, swerves, crashes, etc just like in real driving experience. It compatible with PC, and Playstation 3 platform. And at least, overall I think this is a good choice of steering wheel for you would like playing some racing games in the PC platform. Okay guys, that's all of my opinion about this steering wheel Genius TwinWheel 900FF. Thanks in advance.
#7 - lfsrm
Maybe I will buy it, what do you think about this wheel.

Genius TwinWheel 900 FF
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG