The online racing simulator
Quote from teppo.jr :i think still is... maybe if that new hrt teams follower wont get team up :/

Forgot two words

But yea ART wont do it if there isnt budget cap (is my own opinion)
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Or customer cars. Like the old days.

+1

always P****s me off when frank williams goes on about customer cars not belonging in F1, guess he's forgotten how he got started with a brabham F1 car in 69
Hoping Zamparelli has a good year in GP3, good to see Ellinas up there as well after winning the GP Shootout a few years ago.
Actually ART GP isn't making a move to WSR, just merging with another french team to add WSR division. Btw I think they will be involved with McLaren in something big soon cause the support they have from McLaren on that GT3 program is even bigger than Hexis !
Quote from MoMo92i :Actually ART GP isn't making a move to WSR

:/ id make that move since all good drivers (well not all but many) go into 3,5l these times as its cheaper than gp2.
Actually they aren't making a move to WSR, just extending to WSR
Quote from MoMo92i :Actually they aren't making a move to WSR, just extending to WSR

trolled...
First race of FIA F3 European Championship is done, Monza was interesting as always. Looks promising season so far. Pole position and fastest lap to Pascal Wehrlein, who dropped to 3rd place in the race. Local Raffaele Marciello was the one who took the win.

Race 1 results in detail

Race 1 at Youtube
Quote from TypeRacing :First race of FIA F3 European Championship is done, Monza was interesting as always. Looks promising season so far. Pole position and fastest lap to Pascal Wehrlein, who dropped to 3rd place in the race. Local Raffaele Marciello was the one who took the win.

Race 1 results in detail

Race 1 at Youtube

Welcome back Karl

Absolutely loved how Felix Serrales attempted to pass 2 cars round the outside at Roggia... Ballsy move, shame it didn't really stick, but still a pretty good result for him in the end.

Meanwhile, Fabio Leimer wins Sepang race 1 in GP2.
Formula 3 Symmons Plains.

Vandoorne is the man ! Really impressive drive from someone which discovered the car recently.
Quote from MoMo92i :Vandoorne is the man ! Really impressive drive from someone which discovered the car recently.

Very impressive indeed.

I just hope he's not going to do a Robin Frijns - blitz through the single seater ladder, do exceptionally well in WSR as a rookie, only to get denied to the next step because of a lack of funds.

That said, a title will be a very hard task as long as Da Costa is around. Unless Red Bull fast-tracks him to F1 mid-season of course.
Frijns in GP2 for next race ! Seems someone heard what you said
Holly wow, Leimer nearly a second up on rest of the grid and then about next 10 guys in half a second in this bahraini quali.
F3.5 looking at a Celebrity race where F1, Indycar and Sportscar drivers can race in one of the Teams cars for a race.

I think this would be awesome and would be interesting to see how the other drivers go against a Current F1 Driver.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/108311
Happened in the Formula Ford race at Sydney this morning... o.O

Do a barrel roll. No problem.
Carlin announced Jake Dennis today at the Autosport Show as one of their FIA F3 Europe drivers for 2014, great news for Jake and F3. Can see Jake making it to the top if he stays sensible and doesn't do anything outrageously stupid in the next few seasons.

https://www.facebook.com/Carli ... g/posts/10151862691241190

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG