The online racing simulator

Poll : Do You think there should be a mountain drift course?

Closed since :
Yes
No
Quote from Bose321 :Such tracks would be cool, but I'm not sure if it fits in the LFS 'picture'. This sounds more like a track for people to drift on.

Since when are you so anti-drifting? Didn't you host a drifting server and a drifting team or something like that? And now you say drifting doesn't fit the LFS-picture?

We've gone trough this like 30 times in this thread. It could be used for hill climbing, touge racing AND drifting. Yes, it would be used for drifting. It's a very desired addition. But hey, it isn't a flat race track and it doesn't look very similar to the already existing content. So there for it doesn't fit the LFS concept and should not be added?
Hill climb/downhill racing is some of the best
Quote from ToxicKlay :Hill climb/downhill racing is some of the best

+1

I love hillclimb racing, especially with a single seater.
Since LFS is a racing simulator, and drifting is sort of racing, then its a yes from me . But keep in mind, people will want stuff like open world maps like you get in need for speed, and other add ons which relate to cruising and not racing...so people, try and keep this topic or other polls on the Racing side of LFS not cruising.
Quote from eddy678 :Since LFS is a racing simulator, and drifting is sort of racing, then its a yes from me . But keep in mind, people will want stuff like open world maps like you get in need for speed, and other add ons which relate to cruising and not racing...so people, try and keep this topic or other polls on the Racing side of LFS not cruising.

No one is talking about cruising here though
Quote from pärtan :No one is talking about cruising here though

No not at the moment but someone will say or make a new thread which is something like "Yes this I want a mountain drift course and police cars and pedestrians and a bmw m3 gtr and explosive stuff like in gta and breakable buildings and and and and and and and and......"
Quote from eddy678 :No not at the moment but someone will say or make a new thread which is something like "Yes this I want a mountain drift course and police cars and pedestrians and a bmw m3 gtr and explosive stuff like in gta and breakable buildings and and and and and and and and......"

How is that relevant to this topic?

Mountian Drift Course
(482 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG