The online racing simulator
Quote from MonkeyHead :Session: Race
Lap: 47
Timecode: 59min 40s about
Cars: #20 #03
Description: #03 spins #20 just before green flag.

Knew this would be protested. Tire warming is to cease entering the last sector - you did not. How do you expect me to avoid you if you are weaving and then accelerate before aggressively braking mid corner. I had 0 time to react and hit your car.
Quote from vipex123 :Knew this would be protested. Tire warming is to cease entering the last sector - you did not. How do you expect me to avoid you if you are weaving and then accelerate before aggressively braking mid corner. I had 0 time to react and hit your car.

nah you just got slow reactions man.
is it allowed to race the whole race alone? I mean Todorov seems like he want to do that.
He will just get scored for 75% of the race (not that it matters that team doesnt get points anyways)
54 got blueflag for many laps now please move....
sorry if I didnt catch all the blue flags, did my best
that finish was good. until 41 punctured lol. biggest let down :P
Quote from kiste :is it allowed to race the whole race alone? I mean Todorov seems like he want to do that.

Well, originally we had planned for another driver. but unfortunately he had to attend to a family matter. But it doesn't matter because the 00 does not count towards the standings.
kiste sorry to be a kill joy, but spdo has 2 fx3 podiums last year :P woops
We will be the first winning one ! ^^
Joonas that was after the restart, after the line.

Looks like everything that could go wrong went wrong lol
. I think CoRe would have had a better result by serving his penalty, why not doing it?
(Not an attack rly just a question)

Anyway was intense race with ilbens vs 3 vires car in first hour ! See you all in SO4R! At least not such a dodgy last sector for XRR and less risk of roll what? Walls in so? Oh...
I see we get called at last second... Nice.
Nope, the incident was identical, i started throttling when i saw the green flag fly, and in front of me spdo FXR was still braking, i hit his rear which caused him and me to spin, even though i lost more time than the team i spun, i got a DT.
Well Joonas do not start this argument again was sorted one year ago i guessed. Well looks like my memories getting wrong and don't have that replay anymore and since spdo database is down ^^ Anyway don't see any point at arguing about that as #20 was DSQ at the end of the day it has no influence.

Gratz on the win, good SC strategy! see you at SO for another great battle.

Sry but this time we wouldn't roll, hopefully wheel will be calibrated and James will not have LFS minimizing from the lead
I'm not going to argue about the DSQ, they deserved it. It's just weird how some teams are getting treated differently in same kind of situations.
If Axel hadnt been tyre warming and instead concentrated more on being close to the cars ahead, and using the right gear, the accident wouldnt have happened. Although I would just say racing incident I can understand why they gave a warning to Axel.

Anyway gratz to the podium. Didnt watch the race except for the last few laps, looked pretty exciting. But I guess you expect that in this league.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123 : Isaac ^
I understand that I got a warning but imo if it had been some other team than vires spinning me they would have been penalized like in joonas' example. I know I could have prevented that crash but same could have easily been done by James there and it was me whose race was ruined there.

After that spin I had more unluck in the mid-field and I got a little bit angry, and didn't know what to do, to pit and quit or continue 1 lap behind the leaders. So imo there was nothing weird, got dsqed as expected.
Quote from MonkeyHead :I understand that I got a warning but imo if it had been some other team than vires spinning me they would have been penalized like in joonas' example. I know I could have prevented that crash but same could have easily been done by James there and it was me whose race was ruined there.

Pretty pathetic that you think we have the admins in our pockets or something, it's actually completely the opposite, it's pretty public that certain members of LLM/RR do not like certain members in Vires and vica versa. Don't try stupid things and stupid things won't happen. I'm starting to think that you are doing this driving deliberately in an attempt to scupper our races. Ignoring penalties, Ignoring rules, if you don't understand the rules then don't race pretty simple.

Honestly all of this is pathetic - I know you have a massive issue with myself / Vires but keep it to yourself - you're just embarrassing yourself.

That's all I'm going to say on this - you need to grow up.
TBH they (LLM/Admins) said it byself that they don´t like Axel shotrtly before the race. But hey. Just calm down and let them do. For me it shouldn´t be penalized in any way i think its racing accident but its admindesicion.

Just drive fair and clean as usual. I had here and there contacts too but meh. shit happens...
Quote from kiste :TBH they (LLM/Admins) said it byself that they don´t like Axel shotrtly before the race. But hey. Just calm down and let them do. For me it shouldn´t be penalized in any way i think its racing accident but its admindesicion.

Just drive fair and clean as usual. I had here and there contacts too but meh. shit happens...

what do you expect from them. unbias and sensible desicions?
lol pls
Quote from kiste :TBH they (LLM/Admins) said it byself that they don´t like Axel shotrtly before the race. But hey. Just calm down and let them do. For me it shouldn´t be penalized in any way i think its racing accident but its admindesicion.

I never said that, I have never had a problem with axel before and we have always been friendly towards each other... Fact of the matter is each incident speaks its own truth. Your always welcome to a 2nd opinion appeal on all incidents as always
For the record, Matt and Jonathan Provost were some of the steward that gave James a SG penalty in FE3/GT1WS that was post raced cancelled. That cost Vires 2nd position in that race and quite a lot of point so thinking RR decision are biased cause Vires have helped LLM sometimes is quite wrong. I would like to remember that Chris is still banned from these leagues.

Anyway quite agree with Isaac it's more a racing incident due to some lack of awareness on restart than something else and I think admin decision was fair to give warning (so no penalty) for that more than any penalty. Then Vires got also quite some bad luck with James getting LFS minimizing from the lead on that same SC. He has also restarted with quite a lot of car in front of him and didn't have any crash because of it. You can't blame James for further incident as this is due to your driving (or others) not his driving. Can understand you protest that contact but please James wasn't hanging behind you to create further contact. Even this one wasn't intentional. We got something else to do than crashing CoRe car.

Anyway quite agree with what Kiste said. Keep the fight on race track is always funnier

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG