The online racing simulator
Sisu Grand Prix
(41 posts, started )
Juhis! Long time no see! Welcome aboard again
Gl Juhis!
Skins and all that epic stuff
Are we gonna get skins someday?
I cannot describe an actual date, but I think we will get them before April. I'm having some difficulties with the livery designs so just sit back and relax while I put everything right. In short: don't worry
Nice website!
Looks like my prediction was almost correct. We do not get them until April, but the liveries for FSR will be done before the 4th of April, so expect some LFS skins after that.
GL with the team
Goodluck with the very Sisuful punch of drivers, and the team!
I will start making the skins soon enough because we aren't competing in any series yet I don't know when, but as we aren't racing anywhere in LFS yet, I have good time to prepare the skins.
isn't sisu competing in GPVWC? I am going to next race and I saw your team in the list
For those who didn't know it yet: Remco Majoor (CodeLyoko1) and Damian Eikelkamp (deking235) officially joined the team couple days ago. Sisu Grand Prix hasn't appeared in any series yet, and with the new members we will be participating in various LFS series. I will also update our websites as well, when I got time to do so.
Good luck
As you may know, as announced here, Sisu Grand Prix will leave the simracing world from 2014 onwards. There are numerous reasons why, the main reason being that I'm not a team manager, I'm a simracer. I found managing more difficult than I expected, thus it has led me to this decision. The team might come back someday, but at the moment it doesn't seem to be a realistic possibility. We will, however, continue normally towards the end of the year and organize the Formula M series, but other than that, 2014 plans are already taken care of. I hope you all understand. This was my wish and vision to create another semi-successful team, but it turned out, as of my team managing abilites, that I wasn't strong enough to hold the team in piece.

Sisu Grand Prix
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG