The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :The biggest challenge in any form of motorsports is a 24 hour long endurance race. You are required to be on pace for all 24 hours, and although mistakes do have time to be caught up, it stresses yourself more and your car more, leading the possibility of compounding mistakes.
... snip ...

Hey deko, it would be totally awesome if you could copy paste that into lfs news next time It misses your leagues
Quote from Victor :Hey deko, it would be totally awesome if you could copy paste that into lfs news next time It misses your leagues

Since you are here. I agree that 24 hour races are totally awesome. But it was quite a pain with timeouts and figuring out positions. Would be awesome to implement a way the insim or lfs could log actual position for endurance races and show it as their actual position despite a time out.

For example, you could use the confirmation codes to link drivers to a specific team.

Just a suggestion based on the amount of timeouts we saw. Though it really was low for a 24 hour
yep a well known one. But I think you'll agree with me that there is only one thing that has absolute priority. After that though ...
But let's not tell Scawen is what I'm saying
Quote from dekojester :Big thanks to all who participated and those who tuned in. On-Demand stream links are now in the OP.

Big thanks to you and NDR team for running this awesome event !

sry for the moaning sometimes (NIKI lag), tired + pressure from Tera + Miro emoing on TS : p
Quote from MoMo92i :Big thanks to you and NDR team for running this awesome event !

sry for the moaning sometimes (NIKI lag), tired + pressure from Tera + Miro emoing on TS : p

+ eleventy billion
I would like to take the time to state my thanks to NDR for staging this event. I did not participate, but what an event such as this does to the LFS community is incredible. Thank you

It was great to see the event be so successful
Quote from Victor :yep a well known one. But I think you'll agree with me that there is only one thing that has absolute priority. After that though ...

Must be the priority option that the parcel companies have around here. Package arrives broken.
Quote from Victor :yep a well known one. But I think you'll agree with me that there is only one thing that has absolute priority. After that though ...

So.. we should report this post in hopes Scawen sees it? :P

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 LIVE STREAM 24h of Kyoto GP Long 2 February, 14:55 UTC
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG