The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013: Round 4 LIVE STREAM 24h of Kyoto GP Long 2 February, 14:55 UTC
The biggest challenge in any form of motorsports is a 24 hour long endurance race. You are required to be on pace for all 24 hours, and although mistakes do have time to be caught up, it stresses yourself more and your car more, leading the possibility of compounding mistakes.

This is New Dimension Racing's first 24 hour race administered. It will be the 24 Hours of Kyoto Ring Grand Prix Long, with the Boothy Chicane. It will start at 15:00 UTC, 16:00 CET on Saturday, 2 Feburary and will end at around that time on Sunday, 3 February. We will have around 29 cars to take the start. Who can last all 24 without retiring? Who will be in the hunt in the waning moments? Over 24 hours, the variance in strategies in LFS leads to many interesting possibilities.

This round is double points, so a team who can take the win or otherwise reign in or increase their gaps to the cars ahead or behind will be looking very good for the remainder of the season. The ever-present chance of a Safety Car Deployment during the race also leads to possible shake-ups during the race.

Join Oscar Hardwick, Steven Martin, Michael Passingham, Jonathan Palmer and others through the day, night, morning and finish through the flag-to-flag coverage on Simrace.tv Stream 3. Broadcast scheduled to start at approximately 14:55 UTC, 15:55 CET.

GT1 World Series Forum
GT1 World Series Server on LFSRemote
GT1 World Series Tracker (Qualifying and Race)
Spotter's Guide (Courtesy of Stuart "Bean0" Baker)
Stream On-Demand: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12
Good luck NDR on your first 24H race, and good luck to all of those teams and drivers involved
2 January?

Is it in 2014?
#4 - troy
Here is a project that I have been working on this week.

It's a program like MoE published in the 2009-10 season for the 12h of kyoto.

I hope you like it. Program here

It may take a few moments to load

Thanks a good luck in the race.
#7 - CSF
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Here is a project that I have been working on this week.

It's a program like MoE published in the 2009-10 season for the 12h of kyoto.

I hope you like it. Program here

It may take a few moments to load

Thanks a good luck in the race.

Anyone with any questions can tweet @foreveralead and I'll try to get those asked on stream.
I am also streaming what I see ect. If you want to watch go here
#9 - Mysho
Interesting to watch, reminds me of my time when I won races in IGTC and had great competitive races in MoE...
#11 - CSF
Yes.
Umm... any ideas?
E: If you're about to start bashing IE9, firefox does the same.
#13 - CSF

Dunno what that could be, bit odd!
did you try something like "cantbustme" or so?
It's some strange behaviour that I've noticed before...I should be nowhere near quota yet.

Stream On-Demand: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 - will have the first 8 or so hours up before the morning, the rest will wait until after the morning.
Quote from mysho :interesting to watch, reminds me of my time when i won races in igtc and had great competitive races in moe...

go go go cd!!!
Troy is streaming himself again,btw!
Quote from dekojester :The biggest challenge in any form of motorsports is a 24 hour long endurance race.

No, it's the 48 hour race in TBO at FE1 that Phil suggested

I'm headed to bed after watching the last 4 hours of the race as a rescue vehicle.. I'll wake-up and see the end hopefully Pretty clean, but not that exciting at this moment. That's to be expected though .
Big thanks to all who participated and those who tuned in. On-Demand stream links are now in the OP.

GT1WS 2013: Round 4 LIVE STREAM 24h of Kyoto GP Long 2 February, 14:55 UTC
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG