The online racing simulator
What happened with my LFS S2 License???
Hi all!!!
I've got a little problem with Live for Speed S2 License!!! Some time ago I bought a Live for Speed S1 License and played LFS S1 for some time. Later I upgradet my license to LFS S2. Everything was allright and I could play LFS S2. Today I decidet to download Live for Speed S2 because I bought a new Computer. To logg in I had to fill in my name and password. I decidet to get my login data via email because I had forgotten my password. When I logged in and started the Game I am only able to play Live for Speed S1!!! When I look at the Homepage my License Status is only S1 Racer. So how can I get back my S2 license???
Thanks for all answers. Sry for my bad english.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#3 - ORION
Maybe you havent entered the voucher correctly?
After buying, you should have got an email with a rather lond code in it.
Help Him Vic!
ORION he said he played S2 before.
Probably put the new patch on which requires re-unlocking.

Dan,
But even his forum status says S1 licensed. Or does that only get upgraded once you unlock on the master server?
Maybe he used the S1 unlock rather than the S2 unlock? If that's possible.
#9 - SamH
Maybe he's finished up with two S1 licences if he's entered a username incorrectly somewhere along the line, which would be a little unfortunate.
Last time I remember reading something like this is turned out the person used someones credit card without their permission. The person who owned the credit card informed there credit card company and in turn the devs revoked the license.

Keiran
If he's raced S1 or S2 before his stats would show more than 11 miles driven. It looks like a new account.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#12 - SamH
Quote from tinyk :If he's raced S1 or S2 before his stats would show more than 11 miles driven. It looks like a new account.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Yup. 'Tis what I think. I'm sure Vic can find the papertrail and sort it out for the poor chap.

@Jens: Email Victor, splain your circumstance, I'm sure all is not lost.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG