The online racing simulator
Last year you were 16, by younger people i mean 12-14 years of age and even then there are exception. When i was 13-14 i had no idea what i was doing and the best way i learned was by being punished
Quote from Bmxtwins :Last year you were 16, by younger people i mean 12-14 years of age and even then there are exception. When i was 13-14 i had no idea what i was doing and the best way i learned was by being punished

I do think you should take it driver by driver, not like: you are 13 you are too young to know what are you doing...
Quote from Denny12 :you are 13 you are too young to know what are you doing...

That kind of rule would look (and sound) hilarious
Quote from Sobis :That kind of rule would look (and sound) hilarious

Kimi PLS ;P
But u get the point
Yes I do

Kimi pls? What do you mean?
Quote from Denny12 :I do think you should take it driver by driver, not like: you are 13 you are too young to know what are you doing...

then you still dont meet the requirement of participating
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :then you still dont meet the requirement of participating

by?

Quote from Sobis :Yes I do

Kimi pls? What do you mean?

Leave me alone, I know what I am doing.

Just reminded me it
Quote from Denny12 :If I would not i will not get credit :* My last post to you..

thats why the admins dont do their work properly
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :thats why the admins dont do their work properly

Admins are doing great job. Only they need some feedback. If Tomáš got the credit, he passed the practice. If some drivers didn't get a cradit that means that they didn't pass the practice. If they don't agree, surely they can take some protest to judge it again.

I think it works well. Of course you don't have to participate.

And if you want to carry on trolling this and especialy Tomáš, you shouldn't participate at all.

The last thing, age limit is nonsense.
Quote from Fast Jarda :Admins are doing great job. Only they need some feedback. If Tomáš got the credit, he passed the practice. If some drivers didn't get a cradit that means that they didn't pass the practice. If they don't agree, surely they can take some protest to judge it again.

I think it works well. Of course you don't have to participate.

And if you want to carry on trolling this and especialy Tomáš, you shouldn't participate at all.

The last thing, age limit is nonsense.

the admins are doing a great job in your point of view, because they give your little friend credit(even though he didn't deserve).

I'm complaining (not trolling) about koreny, because I think he is reckless. And at least I dont take the hatred into the races (he brakechecks my team mates and blocks them unnesesary). I keep it at words and not to actions on the field.

the last thing, your argument is invalid :smash3d:
also a question jarda,

Do you think koreny drove clean enough in the following races:
1-open series race 1
2-Indy 250
3-Kyoto 400 practice 1
4-Kyoto 400 practice 2
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :also a question jarda,

Do you think koreny drove clean enough in the following races:
1-open series race 1
2-Indy 250
3-Kyoto 400 practice 1
4-Kyoto 400 practice 2

It's offtopic, but if you want to hear my opinion.

1. I didn't drove and saw the replay, but Tomáš said that he didn't practice much and he has no problem to accept this fact.
2. Only one incident doesn't say anything about you and the race. If you think so, your incidents from race say everything about your race, LFS carrer, real life and next real life. (Just thinking according to results of protests)
3. He got a credit so that means he did well.
4. He didn't get a credit and he knows why.

As i said, if you don't agree with any result, you can protest it but please stop crying here, NO ONE CARES!

And if you want to carry on, we can discous via PM, Thanks you!

And everyone, sorry for offtopic.
3- was asking about your opinion, not the final result.

but still thanks for your feedback. Understand you and koreny a lot better now
Mr. Majoor,I'm not defending anyone here,but - how about fixing your agressive driving before complaining about others?
Quote from Eclipsed :Mr. Majoor,I'm not defending anyone here,but - how about fixing your agressive driving before complaining about others?

As I stated in the practice session 3 thread, I will not go for the win anymore, but first improve my own driving to cleaner and more stable. That worked for in road racing at least. (might have become cocky after my open series win)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :KY1 is the oval of LFS of course, but the low bankings and the huge draft is making it impossible to not slide to the outside into each other.

In the Kyoto 250 that has been run yearly since 2008 by me, I can safely say that most drivers of the XRT are aware that if they try to take a low line they'll wash up the racetrack if they do not engage their brain and slow down.

You have to engage your brain to avoid contact whenever possible. Of course, it's not always possible to avoid contacts in close racing, but the key is to do what you can to PREVENT yourself from getting into that situation in the first place.

If your first instinct when racing an LFS oval is not self-preservation, but instead always going for the gap that looks like it exists but probably doesn't, then in all honesty you deserve to be wrecked or hit by your own stupidity.

Unfortunately, LFS's damage model is too forgiving to lunges, dives, kamikaze moves since you can just stop in the pits for a half a minute then have a pretty fresh car. The best thing that can and should happen to LFS in the next few years should be a more realistic / proper damage model. Then, and only then will there be true punishment of stupid mistakes that would cost more than an admin can always justify with a penalty.
Quote from dekojester :In the Kyoto 250 that has been run yearly since 2008 by me, I can safely say that most drivers of the XRT are aware that if they try to take a low line they'll wash up the racetrack if they do not engage their brain and slow down.

You have to engage your brain to avoid contact whenever possible. Of course, it's not always possible to avoid contacts in close racing, but the key is to do what you can to PREVENT yourself from getting into that situation in the first place.

If your first instinct when racing an LFS oval is not self-preservation, but instead always going for the gap that looks like it exists but probably doesn't, then in all honesty you deserve to be wrecked or hit by your own stupidity.

Unfortunately, LFS's damage model is too forgiving to lunges, dives, kamikaze moves since you can just stop in the pits for a half a minute then have a pretty fresh car. The best thing that can and should happen to LFS in the next few years should be a more realistic / proper damage model. Then, and only then will there be true punishment of stupid mistakes that would cost more than an admin can always justify with a penalty.

the problem is not with the xrt. its with the full throttle cars who take the apex in all turns (in other words cars with downforce). but even though, you're right.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :the problem is not with the xrt. its with the full throttle cars who take the apex in all turns

It's not a problem with full throttle cars either,the problem is with that mechanism between steering wheel and seat - every not much experienced driver thinks it's so easy to drive and just jumps in pile waiting for everyone move aside,because he is faster at that moment (in his own mind because he is a big talent,actually just because of draft). Senna mentality has nothing to do in ovals.
Quote from Eclipsed :It's not a problem with full throttle cars either,the problem is with that mechanism between steering wheel and seat

I still think its with the driver not the seat XD
Read again,carefully...
The idea of not going for the win isn't always a bad idea on the oval. To finish first, you must first finish. We average only 5 cars on the lead lap at the end of our oval events, so as long as you aren't involved in any incidents, you should be able to finishing in the top 5 . Of course, if everybody had this plan, we'd have more cars on the lead lap at the finish, but the events would be a lot more fun and cleaner

Basically, this is what we don't want to see happening from now on .
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1770879#post1770879
Quote from Cornys :The idea of not going for the win isn't always a bad idea on the oval. To finish first, you must first finish. We average only 5 cars on the lead lap at the end of our oval events, so as long as you aren't involved in any incidents, you should be able to finishing in the top 5 . Of course, if everybody had this plan, we'd have more cars on the lead lap at the finish, but the events would be a lot more fun and cleaner

Basically, this is what we don't want to see happening from now on .
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1770879#post1770879

are you also gonna change the blocking last 5% rule? not throw it away, but change the rule? the 250 finish I thought just wasnt good looking.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG