The online racing simulator
I would love to see a few of them. I remember you doing a photoshoot with me

My email: warlock0722@gmail.com
Quote from Kristi :I would love to see a few of them. I remember you doing a photoshoot with me

My email: warlock0722@gmail.com

Hey Mate,
Long time no speak That sounds awesome no problems at all. I will have a search tonight and email those photos to you. If my memory serves me well you had used the warlock username on lfs?
Photos have been sent now It was awesome taking those photos 4 years back haha.

Anyone is welcome. I will have a list of all the members that I have so far created photoshoots for in the past.
Quote from polepositiondriver :Hey Mate,
Long time no speak That sounds awesome no problems at all. I will have a search tonight and email those photos to you. If my memory serves me well you had used the warlock username on lfs?

Aw yeah. You still remembered me :P That's kind surprising. Received them, thank you.
Too easy Kristi, I remember the day, was great fun getting some snaps of your driving.

I think found about 40-50 photoshoots on my system, all dated when the photos were taken so its a great bit of nostalgia to see from 3-4 years back.
-
(Peterbilt) DELETED by Peterbilt
Quote from rockclan :Could it be we also had a photoshoot?

lemmens.walter@gmail.com

Sure no problems at all. Is there a particular event that you'd like photos of? I can check next time your online and take some shots then for you

Free photoshoot Offer! Free service and customisable!
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG