The online racing simulator
Free photoshoot Offer! Free service and customisable!
I have become an absolute fanatic for Live for speed and want to give something to the community,

I will happily take a photoshoot for anyone.

I use Shift and U to find the perfect spots around cornes and will take still and action shots to your specifications.

I will then upload the best ones to my web site and you can pick which ones you want emailed to you in 1920x1080 resolution.

I am also able to support 5760x1080 resolution if you would like to request this too

Thanks
Adrian
Here is another
#3 - !RAM!
Interesting, maybe a tad to dark for my liking, but the angles are good. I'll consider it.
Thanks for that
Yeah it was a bit dark in a few spots but i'll be sure to make adjustments for those who want a photoshoot done,

After all its Free
And another one done today

More added now
So far we have had 5 requests
I made the application form much easier to keep track of
We've done 5 in the last 2 days!

Keep em coming
Im definetly interested, we are doing an enduro and this could be a good way to launch our skins, will pm u when they are done
No worries, i'm happy to help where I can. The original shots are done in 1920x1200 But due to bandwidth (for visitors to the site) We only do smaller pictures and then email the full size ones

Just did another 2 today for another visitor

Just did another 2 today,
Do you have a bigger sample of your avatar? That IS a very sexy angle on the FZR
(I bet it's taken on Aston though...)
Velociround - Thanks for the compliment, i really do appreciate it. That was the hardest shot to take,

squidhead- I will find you one,
I used it on a Tshirt I got printed so it looks great,
Would you like me to send you the link?
Quote from polepositiondriver :No worries, i'm happy to help where I can. The original shots are done in 1920x1200 But due to bandwidth (for visitors to the site) We only do smaller pictures and then email the full size ones

Just did another 2 today for another visitor

just thought i would tell you it is WS.D Anyway nice pics for kimmy.
Thanks for that, Will make sure i'll fix it up for her

A few more photos

Here is a few new ones I added recently
All my shots are taken in game and live, I don't use replays.

Nice work mate keep on going
I love your work

Aro
Thanks mate
This was the latest shot done as you know

I am trying to get a shot of 6-7 in a drift, very hard to organise and get the right shot..

All shots are done on the fly, there are no recorded replays. In a lap or two I will have taken around 130 shots and i'm able to choose the best to work with.
Another one this week

i spy another mason floating around

and also nice shots
nice shots

especially that Orange RB4
Quote from G!NhO :nice shots

especially that Orange RB4

You did some awesome driving mate, the shots were very fun to take

Just did a few more

I can even make them into background wallpapers for your computer as you can see in the attached image
Attached images
background.jpg
Is that supposed to say blackwood rev even tho its not blackwood?
Thanks for picking up on it i'll be sure to fix it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG