The online racing simulator
This is makes me sick!!
(43 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Gabkicks :newb= someone new to the game
noob= someone with an IQ below 50.

I take it that you don't write the wiki??
I was just thinking about changing my avatar image to Osama bin Laden's face.

Not really..
I'm very happy (and surprised) to see this not ending in a flamewar.

Way to go, guys
Quote from AndroidXP :I'm very happy (and surprised) to see this not ending in a flamewar.

Way to go, guys

LOL I was/am wrong so it's only right that I admit to it and take responsibility for it!
Quote from Gabkicks :newb= someone new to the game

Yes, almost.

Quote from Gabkicks :noob= someone with an IQ below 50.

Wouldn't this be "knob"?
#31 - th84
Quote from spsamsp : whereas noob is used as an insult.

Quote from harlen :I think its disgusting. many people threatened to report him.

oh and look at the players list - theres me!

Nice avatar...... not. I think your avatar is worse.
Did he get vote banned?
Quote from avellis :Yes, almost.

Wouldn't this be "knob"?

That is debatable
Quote from harlen :I think its disgusting. many people threatened to report him.

oh and look at the players list - theres me!

Oh and look at the permanent ban list by the forum mods - There's you!
Get rid of it!
Ha, I laughed when I saw the name.
Quote from BrandonAGr :Ha, I laughed when I saw the name.

Did you laugh when you saw the news?? Better keep your mouth shut. :tombstone
Why do people have to do this whole "fake sympathy to show people that I care and look good" bullshit. I've been bugged to death by it all, even more so recently when I get phone calls from people I've not seen or even taked to for 15 years saying "omg, we're so sorry for you", bullshit you are, you want to make yourself feel good.

People do it all the time, a celb/sportsmen/someone of some sort of fame dies and on forums around the world you see "RIP [name here]" shit all over. Why? Will the dead person see it? No, will the family see it? No. So why bother with it?

The guy chose a "sick" name, who cares? If you're such a prude about everything then why bother breathing, it might offend you. You really need to see the funny side of things, and stop with the fake "we're so sorry" bull. No you're not, it doesn't really make you sick that he chose the name he did, you just want to show you care about things which in no way shape or form effect you.
knob is someone who acts like a penis. knob/bell-end/d*ck all of those are vulgar names for the male sex organ.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Why do people have to do this whole "fake sympathy to show people that I care and look good" bullshit. I've been bugged to death by it all, even more so recently when I get phone calls from people I've not seen or even taked to for 15 years saying "omg, we're so sorry for you", bullshit you are, you want to make yourself feel good.

People do it all the time, a celb/sportsmen/someone of some sort of fame dies and on forums around the world you see "RIP [name here]" shit all over. Why? Will the dead person see it? No, will the family see it? No. So why bother with it?

The guy chose a "sick" name, who cares? If you're such a prude about everything then why bother breathing, it might offend you. You really need to see the funny side of things, and stop with the fake "we're so sorry" bull. No you're not, it doesn't really make you sick that he chose the name he did, you just want to show you care about things which in no way shape or form effect you.

You may not care about something but I do - You may not have connections with what is goin on in Israel/Lebanon - I DO!! I care so i speak out - If you don't like it then keep it to yourself But NEVER say who cares because plenty of people care... Ask some people in S****horpe if they care - Some MAY, some MAY NOT but like you say... I don't care what they think...
Quote from Gabkicks :knob is someone who acts like a penis. knob/bell-end/d*ck all of those are vulgar names for the male sex organ.

Thanks for that...
Quote from spsamsp :I don't care what they think...

Then dont be so surpised and hurt when no-one cares what you think...
No hard feeling here Sam, i just used that name so a cop would chase me and wont use it again if it bothers u.

For the rest lets ignore the flamebaiters and forget about this
Ok, I think this thread did meet it's end. :grouphug:
If you disagree with me, throw me a pm.
This thread is closed

This is makes me sick!!
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG