The online racing simulator
Quote from cannonfodder :Are you guys considering broadcasting and commentating on other leagues?

No but we have plans for this break..
Quote from Jonesy_ :Really enjoyed watching it, even tho my surname pronounced by you, sure sounds retarded.

That's what I, surprisingly enough, thought too. When I first hear he saying it I was "Lorrillo who?", you sounded like a mafioso or something, but thank the blackwoodforest guru that your name isn't something like Möhköfantti
Quote from Blackout :When I first hear he saying it I was "Lorrillo who?", you sounded like a mafioso or something, but thank the blackwoodforest guru that your name isn't something like Möhköfantti

Oh come on guys.. I think it sounds cute
The OLFSL TV idea is very good, was a real pleasure to watch, but there's one problem.. Fireball you should really check some team backgrounds and shortenings For example, you said "o c r RudiTurbo", ocr stands actually for "Ocrana"

Other than that, keep up the good work
is it possible to record the video/sound stream from the races?
i would like to watch the pool 1 race, couse i couldn´t see it.
Yea, you could let those tags out of the names
Quote from prophet.est :The OLFSL TV idea is very good, was a real pleasure to watch, but there's one problem.. Fireball you should really check some team backgrounds and shortenings For example, you said "o c r RudiTurbo", ocr stands actually for "Ocrana"

Other than that, keep up the good work

Yea, I noticed that too, it's comical though when he trys to says Jonesys name, JayLawrilla or Mrs Feendee. Keep up the good work Fireball.
Yeah, only thing that wasn't great is that Fireball doesn't really know the people well enough yet, so he talks about everybody rather genericaly. For example MJanosh was a big suprise to me to see him qualify so high up in pool1. But this will get better with every next race Fireball comments, and hanging around with people on IRC and forums, and team websites and whatnot would help him. Also another thing is that he takes too many breaks (and doesn't wanna tell us why). At least on one occasion he left the view from Jonesy's car just as he was attacking Prophet during that break so it was still great to watch without comentator.

Other than that, OLFSLtv is just amazing. He manipulates the views greatly and makes the race looks even more exciting (the pool1 race itself was very exciting on its own). He screams and comments on every event on track which is a great quality for a commentator. I was gonna suggest guest interviews via TeamSpeak like Mika Radmer does on GamerFM, but then OLFSL races are not long enough for this, and theres action from start to finish, no time for relaxed talking. Still it would be nice to get somebody after the race "on air". Also, using the #OLFSL IRC channel on GameSurge would improve interaction a lot. So far its mostly been empty which is a shame.

Ok another thing. Music in previous radio casts was MUCH better than yesterday. Actually I don't think music is needed at all during the races. With all the excitement nobody is paying attention to it anyway.
Well i thought the commentry was great also....I also liked the music that was being played because it added a little bit of life to it and even more so when he was taking them strange breaks. I downloaded the commentry and was a little disapointed with the quality but that may be down to hardware or whatever but if it was possable better quality would be great Fantastic work anyway it was fun to watch everyone crash out and let me come 2nd on pool 1 lol.
cheers for the comments, this weekend was such a new thing for everyone involved.

Right the breaks, the reason they were so frequent this weekend was because the stream is still in its infancy, and with the lag problems of the previous server, i had to use my dads pc in the other room for MSN to check the status of it...

Also, quite a lot has changed... while im sitting at my pc now i can no longer alt tab out quickly to check the gridlist or qualifying times... this all has to be done on the other pc, but once we get into a proper routine, i'll have made a note of these things so i dont have to worry about it...

As for not know you guys too well... of course i don't, I've only been part of the OLFSL for less than 3 months so its going to take time to get to know 80+ drivers.

Driver interviews is another feature in the pipeline, but this all depends on the racers being present in a ventrilo or shoutcast server to have a private word with them. (again, bearing in mind i cant do it on this pc)

So once more thank you for all the comments - good and constructive :-) but please don't judge OLFSLtv on the past weekend... that was only a little taste

Dave
Quote from Bawbag :it's comical though when he trys to says Jonesys name, JayLawrilla or Mrs Feendee.

Does it really matter? You should hear me say your names! I bet that would kill you.. but at least you'd be happy
I think it sounds very cute, now stop bugging him about it..
Quote from f1r3b4ll :Driver interviews is another feature in the pipeline, but this all depends on the racers being present in a ventrilo or shoutcast server to have a private word with them. (again, bearing in mind i cant do it on this pc)
Dave

Whilst this is going to be tested, pre-recorded interviews could be done on Teamspeak. That's what the MLTR plan is.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG