The online racing simulator
Okay. To set facts straight, iC is not an InSim library, but an open source cruise server application. It uses LFS_External library to talk to LFS via InSim. I cannot find any specific information about the version of LFS_External this application uses, but it looks like it's v. 1.1.0.0. This is quite outdated version which doesn't support InSim packets introduced in LFS 0.6B.

As far as I've heard the updated LFS_External is rather buggy, so the only real solution is to switch to InSim.NET. Unfortunately you'd have to rewrite a big portion of the application to do that.
dude, I am working months and months to say that to me I am too sad...

but is there any way to do that easier ? or it's impossible i must rewrite it ?

but i will rewrite it i will never let this InSim go away i worked too long on this and i will rewrite it but i need your helps can you give me some ?

because this is my life ...
// InSim connection settings
InSimSettings Settings = new InSimSettings(IPAddress, Port, 0, Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MSO_COLS | Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MCI, '!', 500, AdminPW, JuniorTag, 5);

can i add ISF_ others here near the MCI and MSO_COLS by using | ? or what ?
is there any chance to make crash report between 2 cars and between car + object in LsC InSim ?
Quote from HonzaQ4 :
// InSim connection settings
InSimSettings Settings = new InSimSettings(IPAddress, Port, 0, Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MSO_COLS | Flags.InSimFlags.ISF_MCI, '!', 500, AdminPW, JuniorTag, 5);

can i add ISF_ others here near the MCI and MSO_COLS by using | ? or what ?

This is how it's done, but these flags are not defined in LFS_External 1.1.0.0 so it won't work with this library.
Quote from HonzaQ4 :is there any chance to make crash report between 2 cars and between car + object in LsC InSim ?

Doesn't LsC also use LFS_External?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG