The online racing simulator
Apology [For Action in Round 1]
Hello

I made this topic to clear things up from the first GT1WS race. After the race, there was a lot of talk about the behavior of CoRe's drivers during the event, particularly regarding my flip in the chicane and Valtteri's contact with the rescue car. My flip led to a safety car, which later on led to a red flag.

Some people said that my roll was intentional, I wish I could say it wasn't true, but it is. I wasn’t supposed to start our race in the first place, but my co-driver wasn’t home at the time. I started practising ~10 minutes before the race start, and with some random race setup (since my co-driver supposedly had the right one). My race was going badly and i couldn’t make the tires last for an hour, and it seemed my co-driver was not going to show up. These may seem like excuses, but they are just the facts of the situation. I just wanted a quick way out of the race. I didn't mean to cause a red flag, to hurt my teammate's race, or to annoy anyone.

I'd like to apologize first to the admins for the trouble I caused them. It was an unprofessional and unsportmanlike action, i really regret it. I'd also like to apologize to the other teams and fellow drivers... my bad choice messed up many of their races, and for that I am sorry. Finally, I'm sorry for my own ex-teammates, my actions (in part) meant that all their work to get a good finish for our Pro 2 car was for nothing.

I will accept whatever penalty NDR decides is fair for this mistake, and I hope they (and my fellow drivers) will give me another chance in the future.
There is to be no public discussion on this topic; there is no need to do so.
This thread is closed

Apology [For Action in Round 1]
(2 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG