The online racing simulator
#26 - robt
Quote :there's robt (who came in just at the end of all that)

The one who introdcued u to LFS lol. I'd be in the CRC for a whole year starting tomorrow. illepall Back when i couldnt drive on lfs (apart from XFR at blackwood, still havent beaten my best time round there.......and i did that in the 1st 15mins of playing S2 full)
Once the links get sorted it should all be rather nice! Im waiting for an event (i got challenge cup skins ready! lol)
#27 - MR_B
Quote from robt :The one who introdcued u to LFS lol. I'd be in the CRC for a whole year starting tomorrow. illepall Back when i couldnt drive on lfs (apart from XFR at blackwood, still havent beaten my best time round there.......and i did that in the 1st 15mins of playing S2 full)
Once the links get sorted it should all be rather nice! Im waiting for an event (i got challenge cup skins ready! lol)

Yes I try to forget that part, :P just kiddin. The first time I really tried lfs was round your house online and it was in the FXR at....AS Cadet Rev. You was racing with bandit and gag and erm, someone else i think. But enough of the soppy memories!

There maybe another mini league on its way rather shortly! But hush, even though it's a world wide forum.
#28 - robt
Bleugh! Hate them damn cars!
Its great to hear that you guys have got things on track.... Best of luck, hope things pan out as needed -and that the CRC does reach its full potential.

All the best

Widdow
Wha....re-open.....when was it closed?

#31 - robt
:jawdrop: Your alive Widdowmaker! How about that eh, 8th post in here and its for the CRC :P
You need to get on track some time!
#32 - MR_B
Quote from Widdowmaker :Its great to hear that you guys have got things on track.... Best of luck, hope things pan out as needed -and that the CRC does reach its full potential.

All the best

Widdow

Yeah, hope everything's alright matey. 8 posts... lol!

Oh and gAg......modern toss
Quote from robt ::jawdrop: Your alive Widdowmaker! How about that eh, 8th post in here and its for the CRC :P
You need to get on track some time!

Aiiiiii - I do live - but I have an amazingly absorbing and demanding job - that helps me pay for the fuel bills for my new motor.....

Only 8 posts - yeah - I just read this forum mainly - but Ill support the CRC when I get chance.

Cheers
#34 - MR_B
Just an update guys:

The CRC went tits up yesterday, we had to re-install the cms and set it up again, all memberships however were NOT lost... We'll try and get it up as soon as possible sorry guys!!
brad, i do help, in my own way. stone know what im like, if help if definatly needed, then i will help no questions asked.
Is that the Warwick of Justice? Are you sure? It bears a creepy resemblance to the Warwick of Great Vengeance and Furious Anger.
It's great to see things up and running again!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I had a fretless one, that would be ideal for the old vengeance and anger malarkey, just in case you were wondering what to get me for Xmas.

How about a guitar cause we all know thats what bass players really want.
-
Please post shots of you playing said Warwick with jazz face on then. Come on, we can take it.
Great to see that CRC has made it's comeback, I really hope there will be many active racers driving some interesting combos 24/7
And the cups! Oh, man..
-
#41 - MR_B
Could this get anymore off topic? :P ^

What's with this warwick of justice? warwick's a place! and justice...... sounds suspicious to me
canrt wait till the website fully working.
hmm, most parts of the webpage won't work for me. i am using firefox .
...and i just wanted to check, if i am still a member.
wake me up when the webpage is working and i ll give it another try.

p.s.:
i don't see the point in releasing a not working website. it doesn't help the whole project.
It's just to get the forums back to the people who used it a lot, the temporary one was just not the same. We can also get one of the leagues running again and make announcements while we're adding all the new stuff.
Quote from MR_B :Could this get anymore off topic? :P ^

getting more off topic.. Kringle have you ever thought of getting into politics? Such a patient and polite young man

ps. blubbed myself
Since when are politicians patient and polite?

(It was heard even in Germany! )
OK, apologies for hijack, and for dragging Kev into further off-topic activities. In an effort to redeem myself, congratulations to the CRC for getting back on track.

Cheers.
#48 - MR_B
Haha, i'd suck as a politian, i can't even spell it. Erm, politician. Is that right?
oh and Fetzo, a lot of the pages just link you back to the homepage at the moment, and any members that existed before the site closure will still be members with it open again. If that made any sense.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG