The online racing simulator
Monday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday. Source.

A day is a unit of time. In common usage, it is an interval equal to 24 hours. Source.

Therefore you may have to wait 24 hours more. Hopefully not.
Quote from TypeRacing :Monday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday. Source.

A day is a unit of time. In common usage, it is an interval equal to 24 hours. Source.

Therefore you may have to wait 24 hours more. Hopefully not.

The original post was sarcasm and you had to spoil it with fact.
What is sarcasm?

E: Thanks alot
Quote from TypeRacing :What is sarcasm?

sar·casm

/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Synonyms
irony
Just watching the Youtube stream, great work, really like the commentary.
Really nice stream ! Those overlays are just perfect !
Great stuff although for improvement purposes you guys should really give colour indications when commentating so those not familiar with LFS teams can get up to speed.
MoE had built in spotter guide in tracker, it was quite nice feature. This probably requires teams to have more different skins(imo Ixion had 2 XRRs with same colors and livery) and sort of permament skins aswell. Some teams tend to change their liveries after each round...
Quote from TypeRacing : Some teams tend to change their liveries after each round...

I think rules should be made to avoid more than one design change. Sure driver names added or changed on the skin would have to be accepted but the design should stay the same for the season except for maybe 1 event.
No names of drivers on the skin and that's it.

Indeed there should be some rule against this skin chaos.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think rules should be made to avoid more than one design change.

Please,don't turn this into F1. Thank you.

In free world it's normal when teams changing it's liveries multiple times during season,it could be tricky for spectators,but it's stupid to restrict freedom.
I think most skins you can tell whos skin they are because of a certain style they have. ineX skins you know if its a ineX skin or not no matter whether its our first car, or the 2nd car. Same with GenR, ixion etc.

IMO it was a really good stream, with good commentating(the mistakes were funny, rather than annoying). The only improvement would maybe be a couple of interviews before the race starts, so maybe the commentators(and ofc people who arent already in an LFS background or whatever) actually have a chance to find out stuff about how the stategy will go through the race. Most people are already on TS for the race, so connecting to a different channel or ts server for a 1 minute chat 5 minutes before the race, especially if they arent the starting driver wouldnt be a big deal, and probably easier to organise that than an interview during the race. Just a suggestion anyways, I guess the future races will be harder to find the action without knowing the strategic side anyway.
Btw I get one suggestion, would it be possible to make different colors for PRO and AM cars in the overlays tracker? Some team's name doesn't really make that obvious ^^
Quote from IsaacPrice :I think most skins you can tell whos skin they are because of a certain style they have. ineX skins you know if its a ineX skin or not no matter whether its our first car, or the 2nd car. Same with GenR,

That's because inex and genr don't change their skins every other weekend.
Quote from IsaacPrice :I think most skins you can tell whos skin they are because of a certain style they have. ineX skins you know if its a ineX skin or not no matter whether its our first car, or the 2nd car. Same with GenR, ixion etc.

True, but atm there is no rule that skins has to be different for each others. I think only becose of missing this point, rules needs to to be revised. Wierd that if ineX had similar skin with colors switched at MoE's FE4r, many teams were upset. If ixion had same skin for last round of GT1WS, noone even mentioned that.

I also have to praise commentators and other guys who made stream possible.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's because inex and genr don't change their skins every other weekend.

we change colour for most leagues but it never changes during the league.

Quote from TypeRacing :True, but atm there is no rule that skins has to be different for each others. I think only becose of missing this point, rules needs to to be revised. Wierd that if ineX had similar skin with colors switched at MoE's FE4r, many teams were upset. If ixion had same skin for last round of GT1WS, noone even mentioned that.

I also have to praise commentators and other guys who made stream possible.

tbh im not sure why we was running 2 cars with same colours. to keep everyone happy (not confused) we will change one for the next round.
Quote from TypeRacing :MoE had built in spotter guide in tracker, it was quite nice feature. This probably requires teams to have more different skins(imo Ixion had 2 XRRs with same colors and livery) and sort of permament skins aswell. Some teams tend to change their liveries after each round...

The tracker has code implemented to display a thumbnail image of each car, it just takes time to make those thumbnails. I tried to do it for a previous GT2WS round, but something was b0rked and I just haven't had time to try and generate them again.

Quote from MoMo92i :Btw I get one suggestion, would it be possible to make different colors for PRO and AM cars in the overlays tracker? Some team's name doesn't really make that obvious ^^

Tried it, but the way we generate and overlay it doesn't allow colour coding (yet)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG