The online racing simulator
What the **** is happening in Gøteborg?
(39 posts, started )
Ok, so what is the deal? Why everyone goes apeshit over there now?
I read that due to some girls beeing hanged out on Instagram as "whores" and other foul things, people whent apeshit and rampaged / ing the city.

So please, someon enlighten me?
Without sounding racist or anything is this some sort of "protect my family and friends honor" middle east shit attitute, or is it just avarage stupid kids wanting attention and rebellion?
What the **** is Goatborg?
Quote from The Very End :Instagram

avarage stupid kids wanting attention and rebellion?

stop answering your own questions with stupid threads, Tor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6teborg

In English the place is called Gothenburg ;/

Quote :
Quote from Dennis93 :stop answering your own questions with stupid threads, Tor.

Meanie :sorry:

But seriously, anyone knows what the ****s going on over there? Currently they are throwing rocks on police and other people, rampaging cars, shoting fireworks everywhere... ???
Probably end of the world drama shit. In the US they're going apeshit to. Idiots.
But what is the reason behind it? It's not like the country is bankrupt or anything
Drugs, gangs, politics..

That is what Mr. Wizard is referring to.
Sweden, you know, they're not allowed to call it Christmas holidays anymore because it's 'discriminating' to muslims.

Just to get a picture what we're discussing, I'd rather not discuss this on a public forum.
Oh come on, so we're banning Forum discussion because it might hurt someone's feelings???
Quote from Scrabby :Probably end of the world drama shit. In the US they're going apeshit to. Idiots.

Everything is pretty normal over here presently
Quote from The Very End :Oh come on, so we're banning Forum discussion because it might hurt someone's feelings???

Thats the way it goes nowadays!
Quote from The Very End :Oh come on, so we're banning Forum discussion because it might hurt someone's feelings???

No.. We're discussing religion and no one in the world will ever agree on that, So stop wasting your time trying to understand whats going on.
Don't say what you want to say, just go with the flow.
Who said it was religion here?
The first post is not that serious at all, but the question still stands, whats the reason?
I do not belive this is a discussion about religion since I do not belive this is a religious clash.

And saying a discussion is pointless because people do not agree... well meh! That's the soul reason we discuss! We give our oppinions and thoughts and put them to a test against others. Sometimes it just ends without an end, and sometimes it sparkes into a other discussion. Saying it's pointless to discuss just shows that your not dedicated enough to take part of the discussion in first place
And, what the hell is happening? Can't find anything about it on any news site/channel..
Strange that nobody else that us have news about it? Our newspage(s) going bananas. Just take a look at http://www.vg.no/ .
Even tho you canot read it probally, you can look at the pictures
I do read norwegian, dannish and swedish fine so that's not a problem
And I do know that some Instangram joke whent to hell, but it canot surely just be that - or?
What I was hoping was that someone knew a little more than the narrowminded media, an could explain why a silly little act on Instagram brings forth the apocalypse.

Sure, there are VG "Experts", but they are just bullshit. Often it's ordinary people giving an opinion and then beeing stated as "experts" by the media. It's not like the old experts where you actually had to know something lol.

And that they mentionen that this is not typically nordic behavior, I think it is just not immigrants / new arrivals (lol sorry) causing the mess.
TVE, today i read in the paper that instagram plan to do some naughty things, and the world is going apeshit. It wrights about instagram saying, after january 18th, they are planning to use peoples photographs, any of which that are uploaded no matter how personal as adverts for promotion of instagram. If you do not opt out of this by that date, you can not turn back. Media lawyers are going to crack down hard on them but they have a valid argument to back themselfs up and the lawyers, as of now will lose the court case.
Ah yeah, I heared about that aswell. Instagram will be able to sell your pictures / use them as they wish. Sure it's not too much of a problem for normal people (other than beeing really dick to them tbh), but proffesionals photographs and such are also using that place. Taking all the pictures and do what they want with them without having the users apporval is just a little wrong I think

But I think it might be unrelevant to this riot, or at least I hope. No one in media or whatever have given an reasonable answer for why there has been two days of protests. First it seemed like it was all caused by some joke on Instagram, but now I'm unsure.
Posting in this thread is my only reaction to the "events". Some High School students got angry at another student because of name calling on the Internet. BS, IMO. It's not exactly at par with the protests 10 years ago.

GP.se is probably the most respected local morning paper in case you'd like to try Google translate or something.

Have fun ...

Well people such as Norwegians are much like the Swiss and are the ones getting all butthurt all the time when people say things that could offend others.

OT:
There's been many many times where someone from a very liberal country starts jumping into arguments that aren't theirs and telling everyone to respect each other etc.

But as Dennis said regarding religion nobody will ever agree so it's pointless to discount, discredit, commend or even discuss it. I mean it's not like theirs just 3 or 4 big religions, all of those then have separatists that hate each other as we've seen massively with Christianity and more recently Islam.

It's ironic that the people who preach about freedom are the same people that stop others from voicing their opinions because they are too harsh/negative.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well people such as Norwegians are much like the Swiss and are the ones getting all butthurt all the time when people say things that could offend others.

There's been many many times where someone from a very liberal country starts jumping into arguments that aren't theirs and telling everyone to respect each other etc.

Lol, and sometimes true yes.
I for once just tried or wanted to understand what mechanics / behaviours that led to this riot thing, instead of just judge everything from first look

I just have it hard to find that a simple joke caused all this, but then again, it's soon end of the world so meh.
Quote from The Very End :Strange that nobody else that us have news about it?...

It's called media, and it's rubbish. Someone wants people in Norway get a bad impression of Sweden so that's what they show on TV, that's it
Quote from nitronitrous :it's called media, and it's rubbish. Someone wants people in norway get a bad impression of sweden so that's what they show on tv, that's it

qft
ZOMBIES... ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

I am not really into Instagram issue, but... why wouldnt you unregister, take your pics away, wherever... Myspace and warn Instagram you will sue them if they are not removed and used???
its funny Muslims have no problem offending Europeans, telling them all to die and such, and Europeans look like such pussies when they can't say anything back for fear of offending.

Also, instagram can do whatever they want to people as long as they use their service. Who else is going to make people's cell phone pictures slightly brown? Maybe after they make a "crotch-shot only" term in the agreement will people use instagram maybe only once a day.

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG