The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :You guys said you wanted 03

As to what I heard, you offered us to 'quickly take 03 before we assign it to someone else' or something along those lines.
Imo it would be better if you guys would use numberplates mandatory
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Imo it would be better if you guys would use numberplates mandatory

this, even though the current numberplates look like shit.
Quote from Senninha25 :this, even though the current numberplates look like shit.

there are no numberplates
Tee-hee
Attached images
GT3_Plate.png
Hi guys,

I would like to say thank you to RR for making me part of the administration team for the GT3. I think it should be good.

Thanks
-Provost
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Tee-hee

that is so much better than what we had in 2011 (since Matt says there were no numberplates last year). Hopefully the admins won't **** up by making it mandatory to use stupid fonts like Courier, or Comic Sans, or Arial.

Here's my suggestion for a font.
Quote from Senninha25 :that is so much better than what we had in 2011 (since Matt says there were no numberplates last year). Hopefully the admins won't **** up by making it mandatory to use stupid fonts like Courier, or Comic Sans, or Arial.

Here's my suggestion for a font.

with you not admining so much is possible :P
Feel free to ask me to do numberplates.
Mandatory number plates are a head ache tbh. Especially since half the teams only show up for one race.
Well, how about making it like a skinkit? So someone could easily copy-paste it to their skins and then just add numbers?
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Well, how about making it like a skinkit? So someone could easily copy-paste it to their skins and then just add numbers?

Those might not fit for all of the skins well.
Good point, but it worked in MoE, so i don't know..
Well you can still get a numberplate but which can be optional. So if a team get something nicer they don't use it.
why it wouldnt be enough to have jsut a numebr on sides(visible and on hood/top?

I am bored of that numberplates. they destroy most designs...
If you want I can try some later today and see what you think
Quote from kiste :why it wouldnt be enough to have jsut a numebr on sides(visible and on hood/top?

I am bored of that numberplates. they destroy most designs...

Exactly
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by nathan246 : Go home Ray, you're drunk.
Might be irrelevant to post it here, but looking for a team to hop into the season as the track comboes and dates look fancy enough, although I'm 100% sure I'm not able to drive the Round 0. I'm only interested in FZR and XRR teams. We can talk about it further in PM or elsewhere ^^ Hope someone finds interest in making the season with me :P
Same as Kristi, looking for a FZ3 or XR3 team (preferably FZ3 :schwitz
We might put together another rr team
look forward to this, but if you make 1 more silly admin decision Matt i will not participate any further in your league
Quote from xtraction :look forward to this, but if you make 1 more silly admin decision Matt i will not participate any further in your league

You guys got a penalty, this isnt the place to discuss.

@Sean: You wouldn't last the season in any league with that attitude.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG