The online racing simulator
GT1WS 2013 Round 2: Pre-Qualifying
Pre-Qualifying for Round 2 of the 2013 GT1 World Series takes place Sunday, 9 December 2012 through Tuesday, 11 December 2012. It will start at 18:00 UTC on the start date, and end at 18:00 UTC on the end date.

For Round 2, ONLY TEAMS OUTSIDE OF THE TOP 10 IN OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS ARE REQUIRED TO PREQUALIFY.

The 10 Locked-In Teams For Round 2 (Listed in Numerical Order):

2 Team Vires
3 ineX Racing 2
8 DiabloSkinZ PRO
10 Genuine Racing
11 Conquest Racing Pro
13 ineX Racing
15 Team ev0» PRO #1
17 Genuine Racing 2
54 Stig Breeding Program #1
56 SAVAGE SimSports 1

The top 20 overall from prequalifying will combine with the 10 locked-in teams to be part of the race team list; Those who Pre-Qualify 21st, 22nd, and 23rd must be on "Active Standby" and ready to race on short notice.

Remember: Unlimited laps, fastest lap counts. Drafting permitted, Bumpdrafting NOT ALLOWED. NO Restrictions on Shift+P/Shift+S.

Server Information and Password will be sent to Team Managers and Team Vice-Managers sometime on Friday or Saturday.
Round 2 Pre-Qualifying begins in approximately 1 hour from the time of this post.
Round 2 Pre-Qualifying standings at about 18:20 UTC today.
Attached images
gt1wsr2preqHT-1.png
gt1wsr2preqHT-2.png
Pre-Qualifying Standing as of 00:48 UTC on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 Attached.

REMEMBER: Your name must be listed in !top IN LEAGUE NAME FORMAT or your time WILL NOT COUNT.
Attached images
gt1wsr2preq17hrem-1.png
gt1wsr2preq17hrem-2.png
gt1wsr2preq17hrem-3.png
Erm who da fuq is Shaggymark and why does he wear the #12 (nF PRO) number?
I'd like to ask the same.
I am unaware how he even got the Pre-Qualifying Password. He is not on any active roster, nor is he a team manager or team vice-manager, so we've had a serious breach of Pre-Qualifying server security by him and whoever gave him the password.

If you gave him the password, you are encouraged to come forward. If I find out myself, your ENTIRE TEAM YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH will be excluded from the REMAINDER OF THE SEASON. You may be given a lighter sentence if you step forward yourself. I do not tolerate this unauthorized access. Step forward, or I will be forced to generate lists of drivers who can be in server and have Airio manage that.

Don't worry Dennis or BlueFlame, his time won't affect your team as he won't be on any roster - it'll be ignored.
Quote from dekojester :

Don't worry Dennis or BlueFlame, his time won't affect your team as he won't be on any roster - it'll be ignored.

Thanks for clarification, I hope you get him.
#9 - L3VO
The server isn't WORK!!!
Provisional Pre-Qualifying results after the end of the 48 hours attached.
Attached images
gt1wsr2preq-1.png
gt1wsr2preq-2.png
gt1wsr2preq-3.png
gt1wsr2preq-4.png
Official Pre-Qualifying Results attached.

Teams that advance into Qualifying + Race from Pre-Qualifying:

05 Last Lap Motorsports
07 Ixion Simsports PRO
09 CoRe Racing Pro #2
12 nFinity eSports PRO
14 CoRe Racing Pro #1
18 Team Vires 2
19 GraVt Racing Team
20 Unnamed racers
58 Team Vires
59 nFinity eSports AM
61 CoRe Racing Am
63 Ixion Simsports AM
64 World Class Lions
65 Stig Breeding Program #2
67 Last Lap Motorsports BUS
68 Conquest Racing Am
69 Hellenic Racing team
70 SAVAGE SimSports 2
71 Scuderia Gas Racing Team
73 Ixion Simsports XRR

Teams that shall be on ACTIVE STANDBY (that is to say, ready to race at any amount of notice - Listed in order of Pre-Qualifying time; called up in this order if necessary):

72 Team 6ª A Fondo
52 rForce Am
53 Mafia Racing

Teams that are on the WAITING LIST (will advance up the list(s) as necessary):

62 Green Angus Racing
60 Ummamuudu
57 Last Lap Motorsports
55 AceX Motorsport
66 Green Angus Racing 2
Why #56 is on active standby? They didn't had to do prequalification since they were locked in(OP).
Quote from TypeRacing :Why #56 is on active standby? They didn't had to do prequalification since they were locked in(OP).

Looks like some typoe because 56 is in the confirm thread
Driver 05 N.Lamothe has used 3 differents cars in the Pre-Q, Is it legal?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Looks like some typoe because 56 is in the confirm thread

Well then why did they join preq to run laps?

Quote from Juanjo :Driver 05 N.Lamothe has used 3 differents cars in the Pre-Q, Is it legal?

Makes no difference only the fastest time is counted and Pajkul was quickest in the #05 anyway.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well then why did they join preq to run laps?

Easy way to compare your HL pace with others. It's not forbidden.
Quote from TypeRacing :Easy way to compare your HL pace with others. It's not forbidden.

No the easy way would be to do laps offline and then compare the times afterwards... You don't have to be on a server to compare laptimes....

Eitherway it's obvious why the mistake is there because the #56 was on the preq server when it didn't need to be.
Technically if your team is Locked-In you are not to be in the Pre-Qualifying server during Pre-Qualifying unless you are a manager of the team you are driving for, and even then you should only drive laps if you are listed as a driver for that team as well.

Since the script I have to generate the PM lists had an error (it didn't separate out the Locked-In teams quite properly) I will forgvie in this case, as long as the driver is affiliated with an entered team.
Just as a notice; I have updated the ACTIVE STANDBY list to drop #56 SAVAGE SimSports 1 and replaced them with #53 Mafia Racing. #56 SAVAGE SimSports 1 is a Locked-In team for this round, and was not in need of doing Pre-Qualifying.

Also, #15 Tera.Mindfactory PRO #1 is Locked in and was not in need of doing Pre-Qualifying so they were discounted from the Pre-Qualifying result.

I will actually update the PDF later tonight, after double-checking that the drivers credited with Pre-Qualifying are part of the team's race lineup.
Official Pre-Qualifying Results Attached (I seem to have missed this part last night )

Audited against Round 2 confirmations list now, so should be accurate.
Attached files
gt1ws_r2PreQresults.pdf - 50.4 KB - 213 views

GT1WS 2013 Round 2: Pre-Qualifying
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG