The online racing simulator
no reply from master server
(14 posts, started )
i cant connect to servers, any one know why?
it just for me?
I've been having issues connecting to the master and other servers that use the master. Running ipconfig /flushdns allows me to connect, until it happens again. If you're using a software firewall, you should check that LFS is allowed to pass it. Sometimes an updated .exe might require adding the exception again.
Tried an hour ago, worked perfectly for me at least :-)
If you are unsure if the server is down or not you can check the online user function in LFSWORLD. Should it be down the numbers would be zero or close to it

Edit: Then again if you cannot connect to lfsw that would be problematic to check :/
what is ipconfig flushdns?
Master server seems to be having problems, I can connect and view the server list but several servers that I know are online are not being displayed.

I was just online on [RC] Reality Cruise 2, disconnected because someone was getting an error that it was not found on the master server. When I went to direct connect I get the same error. Host not found on master server.
When I made this post, [RC] Reality Cruise 2 showed online on LFSWorld but now I checked again and it's gone so it's a master server problem not a local problem.
Back online now. Not sure what happened. Interesting.
Ok so it wasnt on my end... (Similar problems, S2 server not found on master server blabla).

Stops this testing;

Quote :--- beta.lfs.net ping statistics ---
1898 packets transmitted, 1894 received, 0% packet loss, time 1898753ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 24.715/25.067/33.929/0.368 ms

happening again now.

Was showing online on LFSWorld and now it has disappeared again, but the server is still online, im talking to people in TS who are still connected to the server.
And working again now. BTW, I am making new posts for the timestamp it leaves, NOT to spam this thread.
And happening again.
We had to restart the master a few times today. That causes the list of hosts in LFS to be shorter than usual for a few minutes. People already on hosts just continue as usual.
Oh ok, thanks for the info.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG