The online racing simulator
Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
all of which is doubly ridiculous as its even more useless on an rc car than on a real one
It's an RC car that's built around the 'drift' scene, what do you expect?

Other than the body it's probably all stock.
worse than stock since the cars sold as drift ar usually the cheapest pieces of plastic trash the rc manufacturers are willing to put their names on
Oh you guys pls... its an hpi racing entry level drift chassis,which i dont believe is cheap trash .i chose the shell since its a drit car,and thats how they usually look irl,with the bumperholes and the wing etc.and show me a drift car with 0 front camber..
silly blue light which stands as xenon,i couldnt find white leds so i put those in till i get some.ty bbl
This forum is toxic. Its a toy car.
ive seen the entry level hpi stuff and it is very much cheap trash
Why would i buy expensive stuff when i used it 3times in 2 years, its pretty good for how much it cost.
didnt the cheap utter crap from hpi use to come with something silly like a 27 turn motor (which can hardly be called a motor to begin with) and (something ive never seen before in 20+ years of doing this) plastic driveshafts and still be considerably more expensive than a used competition car off ebay?
everything is replaceable with oe aluminium parts,and i dont buy used stuff. can we move on now?
jeez guiz, let teh man relax!

surely it's all ridiculous and stuff, but hey, atleast it isn't his car he drives around with daily. otherwise i'd be one of you posting that shite over here!
im afraid i cant help you with your silly hangups when it comes to buying used
Yeah i like the smell of the new
BUMP into space!

Also a pic of my current wip. Guess which colour it is ;-)
Attached images
mindfuck.jpg
Grey.

Now add some black borders and crappy effects, and write something like this:
it's not rape when you have swag.
wha?

Anyway, you're right, it IS grey.

greetz

der blasphemybutz
Attached images
grey962.jpg
der butz, is that just a coat of primer?

I said such things, just because of the black and white picture.
Quote from der butz :BUMP into space!

Also a pic of my current wip. Guess which colour it is ;-)

Shame its 962 and not a 956 though.

Peugeot? But why!?
It won the lemans, im going to try collect all the winners
nice collection there! I guess you're not too interested in earlier le mans winner cars (gt40, 917, the whole 60s and 70s cars), my favourites are group c cars and sports prototypes as well though!

The Jäger 962 is sold by Revell nowadays as a 956!!! With Stefan Bellof as driver (who never drove a 962 and was killed in a 956). Usually all Jägermeister cars were orange, but I love intelligent vandalism. So instead of painting it in one of the brightest colours a racecar can show I went for the opposite. But if you are so used to this livery and its specific colours it's quite a mindf**k looking at this grey one ;-)

Anyway, I do have very few original cars, such as this one. Proper 956 raced by the Obermaier team. 1/24th scale, polyurethane rears, stainless steel chassis and one of the fastest semiscale cars on the plastic track I occasionally visit.

greetz

der butz
Attached images
Bild1.jpg
Here's my cheap maisto 1/18 lambo.
Attached images
test 2.jpg
Quote from R3DMAN :It won the lemans, im going to try collect all the winners

After a multitude of times trying yea.
Does it really count how often you try if you finally achieve something? Ford, Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi,... they all have tried hundreds of times over decades and still went up in smoke halfway through.
I assume you just don't like french cars.

Back on topic, yet another funny colour scheme on a slotcar.

greetz

der butz
Attached images
benz-small.jpg
benztotal.jpg

Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG