The online racing simulator
Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
Only got helis at the moment, would like some car again too.
Attached images
chops.jpg
does your s006 work ok? mine goes everywhere but where i want to + doesnt rly go high
Only flown it twice.. crashed hard on first try and barely kept it in one piece the second time. No gyros make it too much of a handful.

It's more of a shelf ornament now.
die cast 1/18

dispite the porsche, i would like to see them all in my garage
Attached images
P1010017.JPG
P1010018.JPG
P2120003.JPG
P2120001.JPG
Quote from Matrixi :Only flown it twice.. crashed hard on first try and barely kept it in one piece the second time. No gyros make it too much of a handful.

It's more of a shelf ornament now.

What do are your opinions as to what I should get as a first heli? I was looking at either the Blade 120 SR or the Blade CX3 520N. The latter seems to be more easier to flyhas an extra channel and a heading lock gyro(and lasts a bit longer on one charge?) while the 120 SR is a fixed pitch heli and 3D capable, though it's not something a beginner should mess with.

Planes are quite fun aswell, don't get me wrong, but they're risky to fly in winter so it's off the list for this year.
dont go smaller than the 450 class on a first heli especially if youre going single rotor
and dont ever buy a heli without a mems gyro
Here is my Traxxas T-Maxx and another Truck we got free from Silverline.
I do have a car (TeamAssociated TC-3) but I can't find it atm.

Yeah they are dirty, but thats because they havn't been used for over a year now. The cage on the T-Maxx is ugly, but we opted for it after changing about 3 engine mounts, a couple servo mounts, a flywheel and a gas tank, plus it made the engine run cooler. I also changed the springs on it.

Im gonna try booting them up again, and have some fun with my cousin (he has a Revo)
Attached images
DSC07665.JPG
DSC07670.JPG
DSC07675.JPG
Damn this thread.... I had my RC stuff packed and has been there for over a year, now I am spending my money and playing with it again. I have no idea where my T-Maxx or my RS4 went though.

I got my HPI Savage going again... Remembering why I picked the Picco .27, the damn front end of the truck will not stay down.
Hope I can get my T-Maxx going again, with the electric start and all that.

My cousin changed the stock 2.5 on hid Revo to a 3.3 and Dahm, that thing flew.

Tomorow tomorow, ima get the T-max going.
Quote from skstibi :Damn this thread.... I had my RC stuff packed and has been there for over a year, now I am spending my money and playing with it again. I have no idea where my T-Maxx or my RS4 went though.

I got my HPI Savage going again... Remembering why I picked the Picco .27, the damn front end of the truck will not stay down.

Might have to get one of those picco's in the future.
Quote from BlueFlame :Might have to get one of those picco's in the future.

Save yourself the trouble and go for an O.S. They cost a little up front but cost less in the long run and they last forever. Incredible torque too.

The picco's are kind of a pain to get to run right and they are absolutely evil to start. I am on my third pull-start handle (oh yes, it kicks back and it hurts like hell) and third one-way bearing. It has broken two roto-start back plates and one shaft.
Quote from skstibi :
The picco's are kind of a pain to get to run right and they are absolutely evil to start. I am on my third pull-start handle (oh yes, it kicks back and it hurts like hell) and third one-way bearing. It has broken two roto-start back plates and one shaft.

Really? Damn.
i got today the s15 body,i painted it,trimmed it,put some decals. now im just waiting for the lights to dry than i have to modify the standposts. maybe i get some pics up tomorrow
so here some pics,still not done coz i dont have drillbits here,but ill bring it to work tomorrow and finish it
Attached images
100_1411.JPG
100_1413.JPG
Quote from e2mustang :so here some pics,still not done coz i dont have drillbits here,but ill bring it to work tomorrow and finish it

The head- and taillights look so awesome, I need to get an S15 body :/

Nice!

Can you guess what it is yet? I would take a photo of my die-cast/RC shelf, but I've been using it to store all sorts these days, so most of them are covered in dust and paperwork.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :*picture*

Can you guess what it is yet? I would take a photo of my die-cast/RC shelf, but I've been using it to store all sorts these days, so most of them are covered in dust and paperwork.

307 WRC perhaps?

Quote from Shotglass :dont go smaller than the 450 class on a first heli especially if youre going single rotor
and dont ever buy a heli without a mems gyro

Yah, I wasn't even looking at the 450 class, way too big tbh. By the looks of things, they're more expensive to repair.
Damn, I need to stop racing and just have fun with my stuff. This is after about 4 months of racing. This is nothing compared to what my MT2 racing shell looks like after a year. JB weld and safety wire FTW.
https://sites.google.com/site/ ... height=1200&width=900

Quote from BlueFlame :Really? Damn.

Yeah, it is fine post break-in though.
This is my third handle, this has been the strongest one out of the three but it still broke.
https://sites.google.com/site/ ... height=1200&width=900
The rope is tied around the broken half of the handle because the rope pulled through and took part of the handle off.
Truck was dirty in the picture, I was having fun in grass until the pull start rope broke.
Twin steel disc brake setup works too, Front end of the truck stopped, the back end came up and nailed the tree and bent my cooling head.
You guys can have your cars.

I've got one of these....

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to hold a DX6i radio in my hands, control an airplane in the air, and hold a camera up to my eye all at the same time, so you have to settle with seeing just a stock picture.

Need to get me one of those $15 keychain cameras to record some flight videos. Can't talk my daughter into recording with the camera for me.

I highly recommend. It's a Parkzone Ultra Micro, a mere 16 inch wing span I think. Flies in the backyard. $99 over here both in BNF (Bind and Fly) if you have a Spektrum transmitter or same price for RTF with a cheapie X-Box controller looking 2.4GHz transmitter.
Quote from mrodgers :You guys can have your cars.

I've got one of these....

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to hold a DX6i radio in my hands, control an airplane in the air, and hold a camera up to my eye all at the same time, so you have to settle with seeing just a stock picture.

Need to get me one of those $15 keychain cameras to record some flight videos. Can't talk my daughter into recording with the camera for me.

I highly recommend. It's a Parkzone Ultra Micro, a mere 16 inch wing span I think. Flies in the backyard. $99 over here both in BNF (Bind and Fly) if you have a Spektrum transmitter or same price for RTF with a cheapie X-Box controller looking 2.4GHz transmitter.

I like the sound of that m8 going to see if i can find one here in the UK . I have a 3 channel micro helli and a 4 channel one like this

cracking fun
i installed my parts in the s15 well not the camber arms yet.
some pics :
Attached images
100_1516.JPG
100_1517.JPG
100_1519.JPG
100_1521.JPG
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Nice collection rockclan
As for your diorama's, have a look at THESE...

Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG